JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FDA62AC7-6D47-4A99-8448-75F3E26C00C8.jpeg CD9A78A6-E359-452A-B59C-00B9E881BD5A.jpeg

Watched a couple episodes of "Naked&Alone" yesterday, and if the young men I watched pussy out are representative of this generation, we are in some real do-do. Global warming can't come soon enough.

Although, most of the liberals are as the one shown on that video, there are some really skillful folks: advanced backpackers, state and national parks' volunteers, etc.
However, the majority of lefts/libs are not going to survive any serious disaster.

Although, most of the liberals are as the one shown on that video, there are some really skillful folks: advanced backpackers, state and national parks' volunteers, etc.
However, the majority of lefts/libs are not going to survive any serious disaster.

because they don't own guns. That's why they are trying to take ours.

They will be knocking on their friends and neighbors doors, asking them to share their supplies with them. I have a friend who said that when SHTF he is coming over to me. I told him that he will be soundly turned away.

I remember an op-ed piece in the local paper that was against being personally prepared. The author's argument basically just boiled down to:

1. If there is a disaster, multiple government agencies will instantly swing into action and save you!
  2. (gasp!) Guns are bad and scary. No one should own them.
It was a disturbing, albeit informative, glimpse into the mentality of the unprepared types. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews