JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I was young (60's, 70's & 80's) I loved the fit of my Levis button fly 501's, of course I looked damn good in em to, back then, I was told on more than a few occasions.
In my line of work (it was a very dirty job that Mike Rowe would have been proud of) I went through jeans constantly & the Levies did not hold up well to the physical aspects of it.
I bought the cheapest jeans just for work & got into cargo pants & Dockers in the late 80's so jeans were not in my wardrobe for years.

I have a considerably large boycott list amassed by the liberal businesses who are against a proud American man's rights. so, in solidarity, I shall pen a form letter to this newest anti-constitutional business with scathing content that they will very likely not forget in the near future.....;)

Last Edited:
Just sent them an email letting me know that if I can't be American in their stores they no longer need my American dollars! Everyone on here should do the same.

Did that. Message sent through their "Contact Us" page on their website.

Edit: got a response back. Typical "thank you, your message is being forwarded... blah blah..."

Last Edited:
This isn't anything new for them. They have not been friends to gun owners since at least the late 1980's.

Yep, they have given a lot of money to gun prohibitionist organizations. It's been a long, long, long time since I've owned any Levis - and blue jeans are about all I wear for trousers.

11 bucks spent once a year on Rustlers or Wranglers at Bi-Mart, is as much as I spend on everyday-wear jeans. Bi-Mart is one of the best stores in my opinion. Pro-gun for sure.

That's my practice as well. Also like Bi-Mart, it's my favorite store, employee owned, good basic stuff. Only complaint is they play country western music rather than classical. ;)

Didn't they just start selling pistols? Seems to me years ago it was rifles only.

Last Edited:
NY Times, Levi Strauss Reject Concealed Carry, USCCA Fires Back

Thursday's New York Times' perennially anti-Second Amendment editorial page ripped the notion of nationwide concealed carry reciprocity just one day after the CEO of Levi Strauss essentially told millions of Americans that he doesn't want their business if they are legally carrying firearms for personal protection.

NY Times, Levi Strauss Ignite Concealed Carry Furor, USCCA Fires Back

Sorry, but I love my 501s. 32x30 no matter what they fit perfectly every time. Best jean for me.

Oh, and their silly little sign isn't going to stop my pistol from sitting in their jeans whilst I walk in their store to buy another pair the next time I'm in need.

Levi Strauss, not the great American Company they once were, supporting Americans and making a good profit in the process...

Why do companies get entangled in this Civil Rights hoopla... Make yer jeans, sell yer jeans, pocket yer profit... What difference does it make if I'm carrying concealed?

I'm a Wrangler/Kirkland kind of guy myself... And yes I always carry, every single day...

ok if I can play devils advocate here (for only a minute...) to clarify they only *asked* that customers do not bring their guns, they did not change their policy. Keep in mind that is was a gun owner that had a ND in their store... What else are they supposed to do publicly to make their customers feel safe, when one of "us" screws up big time?

Levi's: No Firearms in Our Stores. Thanks.

"Levi Strauss & Company, the 163-year-old denim company, has announced (or rather "clarified") its policy for possessing firearms while shopping in its stores."

Levi's Asks Gun Owners Not to Bring Weapons Into Stores
This is an on-going thing with Levi Strauss. They stated this policy a long time ago, and I stopped buying their products back then. I urge you all to cease purchasing products with the Levi's brand name. Their products are not superior to other denim clothing and their products are for the most part more expensive than others as well. Do your own price checking and see for yourself.

Levi's quality went south in the 90's. I was wearing them out at work in a couple months or less. Tried Carhartt's, but not quite my style. My wife likes me in Levi's, but I prefer me in Duluth Trading Fire Hose Flex work pants. Best leap of faith on buying clothes on the web I've ever made.

ok if I can play devils advocate here (for only a minute...) to clarify they only *asked* that customers do not bring their guns, they did not change their policy. Keep in mind that is was a gun owner that had a ND in their store... What else are they supposed to do publicly to make their customers feel safe, when one of "us" screws up big time?

Yeah, it's a liability thing. I can't blame them for it. I don't agree with it but they need to protect themselves. What if someone kills someone by accident and a lawsuit states that Levi's let it happen by having a huge come on in welcome policy for Tex Grebner and friends...If you don't know who Tex Grebner is, find his "Outdoor" channel on Youtube and the video where he shot himself.

Yeah, it's a liability thing. I can't blame them for it. I don't agree with it but they need to protect themselves. What if someone kills someone by accident and a lawsuit states that Levi's let it happen by having a huge come on in welcome policy for Tex Grebner and friends...
yeah, I also dont agree with it but after someones gun goes off I cant blame them for it either. But assuming the CEO is a non-gun owner they could handle it in a much more anti-gun way. As far as Im concerned when a company *asks* nicely its just a PR thing and not intended to be a prohibition (see also: Starbucks). Its another way of saying "concealed means concealed" with a dose of 'keep your chit under control'. My guess is the "good guy with the gun" way trying on new pants in the dressing room and just had to mess with his gun.

Levis also supports anti-gun legislation and legislators. I quit patronizing them quite awhile ago--especially when I found I could get good-wearing jeans for less than $15 at Sam's Club.

Levi's are waaay overpriced, so I've been wearing Wranglers for about 20 years now. I get the carpenter jeans on sale at Bi-Mart for about $15 and they're as comfortable and last as long as anything I've worn. In fact, they are the ONLY cotton/poly blend jeans that I have found, which I like. Wrangler and Bi-Mart are a significantly more gun-friendly combination than most of what you'll find out there, and I like to support those who share my ideology.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top