JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
'Unprecedented': N.C. Sheriff Suspends New Pistol Permits Due to '250 Percent Increase in Demand'
Update to posts 95 & 98:
And the N.C. BS sheriff says..."Our staff has been inundated with high volumes of permit applications that has made it impossible to process by law," Baker said, adding that "this decision does not limit anyone's right to purchase a handgun," as those who already have permits are allowed to freely purchase.

What a line of bull$hit! Maybe hire more help?

Dan

That's really the only legitimate use for American cheese that I've ever found. I guess we were late to the cheese party so we (Americans) got the sh*tt**st cheese named after us.
It can be used for tuna casserole, but Velveeta is better
My recipe
1/3 of large Velveeta stick or half of medium stick
2 cans mushroom soup
2 7 oz cans or 3 5 oz cans of chunk light tuna I prefer water packed. Albacore is not really good for this IMHO. Stick with Chunk Light Tuna.
1 can sweet peas, drained
1/2 soup can milk
1 bag wide egg noodles
Bread crumbs and Shredded cheese for sprinkling on top

Boil egg noodles and heat oven to 375
Melt 1/3 of large Velveeta brick or half of medium one in microwave
Heat soup, milk, drained peas and drained tuna and heat over low flame, stirring frequently Add melted Velveeta to soup/tuna mix and stir into one happy mess.
Thoroughly mix soup with egg noodles and put mess into baking pan
Sprinkle bread crumbs and shredded cheese on top and put in the oven.
Check after 20 minutes, looking for a golden brown crust forming on top
Don't forget, its already hot when you put it in the oven so the baking is primarily for that crust on top. but it also dries the casserole a touch
Keep an eye on it
When top is browned to your satisfaction, pull it out of the oven and let it sit 5 minutes or so
Cut into squares and serve hot.
I hope you enjoy this as much as my family does.

It can be used for tuna casserole, but Velveeta is better
I will totally tear-up some tuna casserole.
I just asked my GF (a known picky eater), "Honeeee... what do you think about tuna casserole?"
I asked her that fully expecting a quotable negative reaction and she surprised me with, "Okay... do we have all the stuff?"

Full of surprises, she is. Might get to try that recipe after all.
Thank you.

While tuna casserole is good if made right, I like to sometimes substitute canned white chicken and a little cheese to the top! Mmmmm mmmmm good!:D

I will totally tear-up some tuna casserole.
I just asked my GF (a known picky eater), "Honeeee... what do you think about tuna casserole?"
I asked her that fully expecting a quotable negative reaction and she surprised me with, "Okay... do we have all the stuff?"

Full of surprises, she is. Might get to try that recipe after all.
Thank you.

I have nothing nice to say about tuna casserole if "chunk light" tuna is used. I can get behind some whole white albacore casserole.

BTW... Ahi sushi is for me. Fresh salmon and giant sea scallops even better.

I was sort of hoping gun stores would use the down time to re-stock their shelves.
I'm getting 3rd degree burns from the money burning in my pocket!:s0112:

Inslee issued a new list of "essential" businesses. I don't see firearms dealers as being allowed to operate. Do you?

It seems to me that Inslee has achieved his dream of shutting down firearms owner transactions simply by excluding firearms dealers from this list. This is much easier than getting a bill passed in the legislature or via billionaire funded initiative. I think this is something that the SAF should be examining as a constitutional challenge.

? Does non-essential devolve to "illegal".
If ........IF this thing gets as bad as the "experts" claim we have not even begun to see the bad side of our human nature.

Calling something illegal is a simple appeal to authority. In this case an appeal to the Governors authority.

Laws are arbitrary dictates to control a population, they are NOT moral standards of conduct.

Your rights are not suspended by an arbitrary dictate issued by the government they are designed to restrict.

~Whitney

Last Edited:
If liquor stores are essential, gun stores are too... Actually, since when was liquor essential, especially for fighting disease.. yeah, yeah, hand sanitizer, right :rolleyes:

But Father Cavanaugh used to say that it was "medicinal". ;)

Your rights are not suspended by an arbitrary dictate issued by the government they are designed to restrict.

Except for when SCOTUS says it's okay to "limit" those rights. And when "authorities" breach rights and worry about justifying it later. :(:(:(

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top