JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wranglers I drive truck and work construction I have Wranglers that cost half what Levis do that are 6 years old and still going strong.

Levis seem like they are cut for guys with legs shaped like cigarettes. I have not found any to fit in years so now I just wear Wranglers since they seem to be made for men rather than coffee house metro bloggers.

Levi Strauss, not the great American Company they once were, supporting Americans and making a good profit in the process...

Why do companies get entangled in this Civil Rights hoopla... Make yer jeans, sell yer jeans, pocket yer profit... What difference does it make if I'm carrying concealed?

I'm a Wrangler/Kirkland kind of guy myself... And yes I always carry, every single day...
Yes, why do companies feel the need to do this? Even during this Bizarro-World election cycle, I instructed my employees to not discuss politics, religion, or Kardashians with our customers.

I think the CEO (and Fortune Magazine) is anti-gun and is trying to sugarcoat his position. I don't know what other State's laws say, but if I'm interpreting Oregon law correctly, a posting by a store owner telling customers that guns are not allowed in their store has the force of law. So despite the wording of the article, a "request" keep your guns out of the store is a "ban" and could potentially land you in jail or be ground for revoking your CCW if caught.

The statement he makes is contradictory. In one breath he expresses concern about recent terrorist events in cities in which they have stores is partly the reason for their anti-gun policy. Disarming everyone else does nothing to improve safety for their staff or customers...it makes them less safe in this regard.

I understand Levi's concern about idiots that can't seem to control their firearm, but if they were really sensitive to gun safety and concerned about the safety of their staff and customers, they could just tell gun owners to not carry with a round in the chamber when in their stores.

Guess I'll burn all my 550s, or rip the tags off my them and donate them to the homeless.

I think the CEO (and Fortune Magazine) is anti-gun and is trying to sugarcoat his position. I don't know what other State's laws say, but if I'm interpreting Oregon law correctly, a posting by a store owner telling customers that guns are not allowed in their store has the force of law. So despite the wording of the article, a "request" keep your guns out of the store is a "ban" and could potentially land you in jail or be ground for revoking your CCW if caught.

That is incorrect, signs or notice do not have the force of the law in Oregon.

I don't buy into the idea that "gun free zone" signs are being used to save stores from liability. Without Insurer approved methods of assuring that ALL person's entering are in fact gun free or ways of ensuring that their in-store patrons are protected from deadly force (bullet-proof glass, rapid lockdown and trained, armed security) while they are denied the constitutional ability to defend themselves, they're still liable. Just "saying" it's gun free doesn't make it gun free especially if the signage has no weight in law, ie..legally required to comply with a law or ordinance like a bar is.
"Gun free" signs are as pointless as posting "Fire Free Zone" signs and thinking its ok having no fire extinguishers, no sprinkler systems and no marked fire exits properly lit with required fire dept inspection.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads