JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just got word WA is no longer processing NICS checks. No more gun sales in WA for the time being. :eek:

Seriously, We The People need to revolt against this form of tyranny.. IT's A FREAKIN RIGHT... If they will revoke our 2nd AMendment rights in a time of crisis, then they are basically denying us one of most inherent civil rights we have. Is the NRA on this? The state of Washington should be sued. First, they force us to go through an unconstitutional NICS check , then they say we are not doing NICS checks so no guns! This is a violation and very plainly violates our constitutional rights.. A National Emergency does't exempt people from having civil rights. .If anything, if they refuse to do NICS checks ,it means people should be able to purchase firearms without one then..

I am happy I am not in the Pacific NOrthwest right now, especially Washington or Oregon. I left those states because I feared this very thing could happen during a time of crisis. Your constitutional rights are not respected with the communist government ruling these states.

Please write to the NRA and your politicians and let them know your rights are being violated!

I don't care how much you pay me, I refuse to eat AMerican cheese.. Just cannot digest that stuff... I make very good fried coconut oil Spelt Breed cheese sandwiches with Cheddar and put some CHipolte and Reaper pepper in them... People don't know that you can fry your cheesed sandwiches and they taste even better to me than grilled ones.

First you bake your bread for 3-5minutes, add the cheese, bake a little more, then fry each side .. Comes out real good.. Sometimes I just fry the bread in oil then put the cheese on and bake it like that..

Large Curd Cottage Cheese in place of sliced.
Sprinkle of White Pepper, fine ground Garlic, Paprika
Toast per Toasted Cheese Sammy Specs
Thumb-up.png

The ability to defend one's self, loved ones and home (for those short-sighted who remain unarmed) is crucial. Bear in mind that, by court ruling, government has zero responsibility to any individual - only to the population in general. If civil unrest develops, a lot of people are going to be in a real predicament - one that they have fostered out of a misguided concern for "safety."

"Safety" is the armed homeowner well trained and the criminal disarmed and in jail. It's not rocket science.

Seriously, We The People need to revolt against this form of tyranny.. IT's A FREAKIN RIGHT... If they will revoke our 2nd AMendment rights in a time of crisis, then they are basically denying us one of most inherent civil rights we have. Is the NRA on this? The state of Washington should be sued. First, they force us to go through an unconstitutional NICS check , then they say we are not doing NICS checks so no guns! This is a violation and very plainly violates our constitutional rights.. A National Emergency does't exempt people from having civil rights. .If anything, if they refuse to do NICS checks ,it means people should be able to purchase firearms without one then..

I am happy I am not in the Pacific NOrthwest right now, especially Washington or Oregon. I left those states because I feared this very thing could happen during a time of crisis. Your constitutional rights are not respected with the communist government ruling these states.

Please write to the NRA and your politicians and let them know your rights are being violated!

100% agree.

You first. :s0140:

100% agree.

You first. :s0140:
Definitely on it.. Going to be putting some letters together. As far as purchasing firearm in private sale, any firearms prior to the ban date they have no way of tracing.. And, there are plenty available. Not advocating breaking laws, just a comment I want to make.

Working long hours. Our family business took a horrible hit and I am trying to keep myself from being homeless right now during the pandemic.. Hoping I will get that loan soon I am banking on .. Supposedly, interest rates are going way down and it may actually work out for me.. The pandemic has caused serious problems with business and my potential career prospects.

Also, under a tornado watch right now and my nerves are rattled after almost taking a direct hit from EF-4 that ripped to pieces my entire neighborhood. I feel like the world is just caving in on me . I have PTSD like issues after that last tornado.. Was almost positive it would come and kill everyone in my complex.. RUMBLE RUMBLE.. Getting ready to jump into my bathtub. :confused:

Fortunately, I live in a state where we can buy guns in private sales and don't need the NICS checks.. But, being a Cascadian and loving my beloved Northwest, what happens there affects me. Some part of me wants go back to the Northwest one day and hope I won't be entering it through barbed wire fences.

Definitely on it.. Going to be putting some letters together. As far as purchasing firearm in private sale, any firearms prior to the ban date they have no way of tracing.. And, there are plenty available. Not advocating breaking laws, just a comment I want to make.

Working long hours. Our family business took a horrible hit and I am trying to keep myself from being homeless right now during the pandemic.. Hoping I will get that loan soon I am banking on .. Supposedly, interest rates are going way down and it may actually work out for me.. The pandemic has caused serious problems with business and my potential career prospects.

Also, under a tornado watch right now and my nerves are rattled after almost taking a direct hit from EF-4 that ripped to pieces my entire neighborhood. I feel like the world is just caving in on me . I have PTSD like issues after that last tornado.. Was almost positive it would come and kill everyone in my complex.. RUMBLE RUMBLE.. Getting ready to jump into my bathtub. :confused:

Fortunately, I live in a state where we can buy guns in private sales and don't need the NICS checks.. But, being a Cascadian and loving my beloved Northwest, what happens there affects me. Some part of me wants go back to the Northwest one day and hope I won't be entering it through barbed wire fences.

My reply was a little tongue in cheek on the revolting aspect. However I do agree letters and emails are a great idea.

I am also confident you will come out of this mess stronger and in a better situation as it sounds like you are working hard and getting crap done.

My reply was a little tongue in cheek on the revolting aspect. However I do agree letters and emails are a great idea.

I am also confident you will come out of this mess stronger and in a better situation as it sounds like you are working hard and getting crap done.
It's ok TacoLean, totally understand.. I appreciate the good wishes.. Life is rough for everyone all over..

Weather report says storm is likely to miss us now, but 30 min south of me still in potential hot water.. All loud thunder/lightning they say is superficial, no mixing of cold/warm weather layers in my area. Never watched the weather so closely until I moved to Tennessee o_O

Seriously, I was pretty sure I was dead couple weeks ago.. I learned life is short and precious.. No need to live under tyranny. Our lives can end abruptly at a moment's notice. Our freedom will deteriorate slowly if we let it, but it can also be put into complete jeopardy. Revolts should start with the pen, then disobedience and then well, you know the rest. I think when the time comes it will not be just one guy doing it.. The tea party was a collective effort and it was just the breaking point for our countrymen to demand enough of tyranny. As of now, the state of Washington has declared the 2nd Amendment defunct and obsolete "until further notice". That is not a way Washingtonians (or any American ) should live. We should face the reality of this situation and see how serious it is.

It's WE THE PEOPLE,not I THE PEOPLE.. We will get together and overcome all this BS.. One way or another.. I believe that good will prevail in the end. Something will have to be done about the suspension of gun sales.. That is very scary and like a tornado, it will come and attack when you least expect if you don't get prepared to confront it.

Praying for people in Oregon and Washington. The Northwest will always be my home and when bad things like this happen there, it affects everyone in our country.

The Coronavirus is much less of a worry for me than the Fascism Virus.. That killed a good chunk of my family members (and yours as well, if I remember you telling me your background earlier).

I dont think they are critical if you wait to purchase a gun until til you actually need your too late in my opinion

It's ok TacoLean, totally understand.. I appreciate the good wishes.. Life is rough for everyone all over..

Weather report says storm is likely to miss us now, but 30 min south of me still in potential hot water.. All loud thunder/lightning they say is superficial, no mixing of cold/warm weather layers in my area. Never watched the weather so closely until I moved to Tennessee o_O

Seriously, I was pretty sure I was dead couple weeks ago.. I learned life is short and precious.. No need to live under tyranny. Our lives can end abruptly at a moment's notice. Our freedom will deteriorate slowly if we let it, but it can also be put into complete jeopardy. Revolts should start with the pen, then disobedience and then well, you know the rest. I think when the time comes it will not be just one guy doing it.. The tea party was a collective effort and it was just the breaking point for our countrymen to demand enough of tyranny. As of now, the state of Washington has declared the 2nd Amendment defunct and obsolete "until further notice". That is not a way Washingtonians (or any American ) should live. We should face the reality of this situation and see how serious it is.

It's WE THE PEOPLE,not I THE PEOPLE.. We will get together and overcome all this BS.. One way or another.. I believe that good will prevail in the end. Something will have to be done about the suspension of gun sales.. That is very scary and like a tornado, it will come and attack when you least expect if you don't get prepared to confront it.

Praying for people in Oregon and Washington. The Northwest will always be my home and when bad things like this happen there, it affects everyone in our country.

The Coronavirus is much less of a worry for me than the Fascism Virus.. That killed a good chunk of my family members (and yours as well, if I remember you telling me your background earlier).

100% agree on everything stated. The unknows of what happens after the people have had enough are the troubling part.

Propetarianism is the best idea I have heard so far, although it is a little heavy handed.

We are living in interesting times.

Never again.

"Government is not reason; it is not eloquence. It is force. And force, like fire, is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."

- Attributed to George Washington

LA sheriff clashes with county lawyer over closing gun shops

LOS ANGELES (AP) — The Los Angeles County sheriff said Tuesday gun shops are not essential businesses and ordered deputies to make sure they were closed during the coronavirus crisis — a move that was contradicted hours later when the county's top lawyer said the shops could be open.

Does this mean that someone actually gets it?

"....shall not be infrienged."

Aloha, Mark

Lol, made some the other night for the kiddo. Tillamook white cheddar and Tillamook smoked cheddar make for some yummy Mac. If I could find a way to replicate Chikfilas Mac I'd be all over it. Kid eats that stuff like it's candy!

I don't know about ChikfilA but you can't go wrong with butter fried scallions -> dark roux -> béchamel with smoked cheddar for the main sauce and a sprinkle of gouda in there as well. My favorite variation is with chipotle gouda, andouille sausage, and some cajun spice sprinkled on top.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top