JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But- but- but,:( if we don't buy their stuff....
....what ever are those child laborers that sew 14 hours a day for pennies going to do? They have to have work so they can buy food... and save up to someday buy jeans of their own:s0092:

Last Edited:
Well Chip! That is why there are Lee's! ;)

Oh and kiss it! :D
I've been buying Wranglers at Coastal for a number of years now. I got fed up with the deteriorating quality and design, and the increasing prices of Levi's and decided to try other brands. Tried Lee's first. Nice jeans but the fabric wore out too quickly. Tried Carhartt next. They wore very well, but were too hot in warm weather and just not comfortable. Wranglers are fairly durable. Better than Lee's or Levi's in that regard, but not as durable as Carhartt. Wranglers also have 7 belt loops, which works much better for concealed carry than Levi's with only 5. The 7 belt loops help distribute the weight and keep your belt in place. I like Coastal because the have decent prices and a huge selection of jeans. I like a 35 waist when I can find it, and I buy the 936 Slim model in Wranglers. A lot of places only carry boot cut and baggy styles in even numbered waist sizes.

I've been buying Wranglers at Coastal for a number of years now. I got fed up with the deteriorating quality and design, and the increasing prices of Levi's and decided to try other brands. Tried Lee's first. Nice jeans but the fabric wore out too quickly. Tried Carhartt next. They wore very well, but were too hot in warm weather and just not comfortable. Wranglers are fairly durable. Better than Lee's or Levi's in that regard, but not as durable as Carhartt. Wranglers also have 7 belt loops, which works much better for concealed carry than Levi's with only 5. The 7 belt loops help distribute the weight and keep your belt in place. I like Coastal because the have decent prices and a huge selection of jeans. I like a 35 waist when I can find it, and I buy the 936 Slim model in Wranglers. A lot of places only carry boot cut and baggy styles in even numbered waist sizes.

Funny you say that, bet I'm not the only dude that sews extra loops to my levis....

11 bucks spent once a year on Rustlers or Wranglers at Bi-Mart, is as much as I spend on everyday-wear jeans. Bi-Mart is one of the best stores in my opinion. Pro-gun for sure.

[Blackbird though has put up signage saying to not carry loaded guns (??) in their stores. Eff that! It's concealed, I have a CCW, and it probably won't ever be an issue but I'm not breaking the law until they specifically ask me to leave and for some reason I don't.]

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads