JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Also, going to be a huge rise in break-ins at businesses now that everything is closed and security services are going to be overburdened. Already, hearing several cases of break-ins in Nashville of closed businesses. When do thieves come out? When no one else is around.

I think in a state of civil unrest where Law-enforcement resources are low, you will see looting and home robberies , as thugs and gangs look for vulnerable people who would be easy pickings while LE/9-1-1 services are limited.

I can almost bet if we are on lockdown more than one month we will start seeing civil unrest and looting in our inner cities.
Well that's what the National guard is for RIGHT.

The bad part, it's tough to cook when cruising. You have to put vent holes in the cans, otherwise they go POPSPLATYUK
Then you not only ruined yer lunch, yer truck has a pack of dogs chasin ya cuz of the smell. LOL!!
As you can see I went back and add the hole in the can .

Well that's what the National guard is for RIGHT.

YEah, in theory... I remember watching the LA Riots as a kid on TV and saw how quickly the Guard got overwhelmed and they had to call in the Marines.. Just imagine a much larger and widespread version of the LA Riots.. I also remember the shootouts between the Korean store owners and the Bloods, Crips and other gangbangers. This was back when law abiding citizens could own semi auto rifles (without their 100 CA-compliant modifications and small mags) in California. Now, only the criminals get the top pick in weapons in that place.

We got a lot of heavily armed gangs, illegals and various criminal groups in this country who may not be so eager to comply with a government who has rules and laws they care little about. I'm glad I don't live in the city limits of Nashville, I live in the countryside. The Nashville police department already has been overwhelmed before the Pandemic and tornado. There was so many armed robberies in Nashville, that the police no longer were even responding to them and told to come into the office to file a report. Just imagine the situation now. o_O Oh yeah, those criminals just lost their clientele.. Thieves will continue to rob , pillage and steal, lockdown or not.. And, just add looting and rioting to the mix.

Hoping none of this happens, but not doubting that it can.

Last Edited:
YEah, in theory... I remember watching the LA Riots as a kid on TV and saw how quickly the Guard got overwhelmed and they had to call in the Marines.. Just imagine a much larger and widespread version of the LA Riots.. I also remember the shootouts between the Korean store owners and the Bloods, Crips and other gangbangers. This was back when law abiding citizens could own semi auto rifles (without their 100 CA-compliant modifications and small mags) in California. Now, only the criminals get the top pick in weapons in that place.

We got a lot of heavily armed gangs, illegals and various criminal groups in this country who may not be so eager to comply with a government who has rules and laws they care little about. I'm glad I don't live in the city limits of Nashville, I live in the countryside. The Nashville police department already has been overwhelmed before the Pandemic and tornado. There was so many armed robberies in Nashville, that the police no longer were even responding to them and told to come into the office to file a report. Just imagine the situation now. o_O Oh yeah, those criminals just lost their clientele.. Thieves will continue to rob , pillage and steal, lockdown or not.. And, just add looting and rioting to the mix.

Hoping none of this happens, but not doubting that it can.
My dad was in the guard in the first LA riots .
They had live ammo.
I had a friend who was in the Guard in the Rodney King riots .
He said not all of them had live ammo.

My dad was in the guard in the first LA riots .
They had live ammo.
I had a friend who was in the Guard in the Rodney King riots .
He said not all of them had live ammo.
Putting our soldiers into a warzone without live ammo.. Dang .. Had no clue.. I think I remember how they started with potato or beanbag kind of rounds or something . Riot control type of rounds.. But, once they were bombarded by heavy fire from gangs they went to live rounds. Just trying to recollect my memories of that dreadful event . I watched daily on TV. My grandparents actually lived not far from the riots in Studio City and some of their friends lost a lot of their businesses.

First LA riots, I assume you are talking about Watts riots..

Putting our soldiers into a warzone without live ammo.. Dang .. Had no clue.. I think I remember how they started with potato or beanbag kind of rounds or something . Riot control type of rounds.. But, once they were bombarded by heavy fire from gangs they went to live rounds. Just trying to recollect my memories of that dreadful event . I watched daily on TV. My grandparents actually lived not far from the riots in Studio City and some of their friends lost a lot of their businesses.

If I remember right the state of California had a problem getting the guard had something to do with who was in control at the time.
Control of LA and other cities.
I believe there was a member on here that was there.
And said they came from Sacramento or something like that .
But had to send a truck to San Diego for ammo.
Lol it's California what do you expect.

I think they should still stay open, by appointment only, for folks that need to pick up any firearms held during the unnecessary background check/waiting period. Ammo could be purchased at the same appointment if available, and in a reasonable amount. I would hate for those places to stay closed and unmanned for long periods of time due to increased chances of smash and grabs. Just my opinion. And can we get back to cheeses? Lol.

I don't think I'd want to go to Walmart or any big store right now anyways. Unless they are doing something to limit people inside and aren't a cesspool of misc people back to back outside waiting to get in. Considering the thousands of people that have frequented grocery stores over the last week alone, I'd say all stores are due for a good deep cleaning.

If I were to visit a gun store right now, it would be a smaller shop that has taken over the top precautions to protect themselves and their customers. I don't have the same faith in the bigger stores to do but only the minimum.

We finally able to get out to shop (gettin old sux).
We drove by a lot of stores that had full parking lots and then drove by Walmart in Tumwater, it was visibly bare. This was before 9 am and was uncanny. I've never seen one with so few of people EVER...:eek::eek::eek:

Last Edited:
I have not bought a gun in a gun store in almost 5 years, actually it was Big 5 Sporting goods store... And before that it has been over 30 years...
I always bought from friends and their families before the Obamy days then my purchases were online...
But YES, they are essential.

I lived in Pomona and worked the greater East L.A. area.... Watts was a mess during that time, went around it to get home.

And can we get back to cheeses? Lol.

Yup.

I had two, count em, two grilled cheese and yellow onion sandwiches last night for dinner. They were yummy!!!

Now please don't start talking about liver and onions!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I lived in Pomona and worked the greater East L.A. area.... Watts was a mess during that time, went around it to get home.

Yup.

I had two, count em, two grilled cheese and yellow onion sandwiches last night for dinner. They were yummy!!!

Now please don't start talking about liver and onions!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I like grilled cheese sandwiches made with real cheese not Kraft singles. My mom never made any liver and onions ever and I am thankful for that.

I like grilled cheese sandwiches made with real cheese not Kraft singles. My mom never made any liver and onions ever and I am thankful for that.

I used to make liver and onion sandwiches just to drive my co-workers crazy. "Ewwwwwwww, that stinks! Ewwwwwwwwww, your breath stinks!!! "

It's really a great technique for encouraging social distancing...

And can we get back to cheeses? Lol.

1585067261418.png

Just got this...

trans.gif
To our loyal Friends and Customers,

Governor Inslee issued an executive order directing all Washington residents and businesses immediately to heed current State public health directives to stay at home. After prudent consideration, we have decided it was imperative to take immediate action to ensure the safety of our customers and staff. Effective immediately, we will be closing our Auburn retail storefront for the recommended two week. We will be unable to initiate any NEW background checks or orders from our storefront during this time. Your online orders will continue to be processed.

For the next 48 hours, we will process all 4473 "proceeds" (customers who were waiting for background checks) and get the firearms to our customers. During the shelter in place, we will still support law enforcement & goverment entities. ? <<<-------- Just not Joe Public ;)

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We have a warehouse and customer service team in Kansas that will be answering phones and emails. We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time as we are experiencing higher than average calls and emails.

Thank you again for your continued support. Please be safe, and God bless.

John Hwang
CEO/Owner Rainier Arms​

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews