JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Google " Levis anti-gun" and you'll find they have been for a long time. I have not bought levis in a long time (unless its under $3 at a garage sale) for this reason and you can get a better jean for a lot less money at bi-mart.

Never been a fan of Levi's! Too much money for not much quality! I'm a Carhart Guy, I work out doors most of the year and am hard on my stuff, so it's gotta last! For regualr wear, I really like the Costo Stretchy Pants!

Levi's are overpriced and overhyped. I haven't owned a pair of Levi's in decades. I'll stick with the likes of Wrangler, Lee, etc. As for Levi's themselves, I wouldn't set foot in their stores unless I had to take an uncontrollable dump, and in that case I would be carrying, and I would 'miss' the toilet and use the changing room :rolleyes:

Does anyone really bother themselves with what a store's policy is before entering.o_O

Yes. Usually long before entering. There are several businesses I have never visited because of their policies. Several more businesses that I stopped visiting because I learned of a bad policy. In some cases, I do a lot of web searching before visiting a business for the first time.
I've never entered a Levi's store. I've never seen one. Now, I'm sure that I never will. I sent them a message on their "Contact Us" page of their website. I told them I won't be buying any of their products, in the future. I do that sort of thing, quite often. There are just too many good businesses that support citizen's rights, to spend even one second of my time dealing with any business that chooses to not support citizen's rights.

LMAO... you sure your butt doesn't make your butt look big? :s0140:

Not to steer the thread off topic "but" saw this bumper sticker on a truck at the Albany Gun Show this year.
IMG_5128.JPG

Yes. Usually long before entering. There are several businesses I have never visited because of their policies. Several more businesses that I stopped visiting because I learned of a bad policy. In some cases, I do a lot of web searching before visiting a business for the first time.
I've never entered a Levi's store. I've never seen one. Now, I'm sure that I never will. I sent them a message on their "Contact Us" page of their website. I told them I won't be buying any of their products, in the future. I do that sort of thing, quite often. There are just too many good businesses that support citizen's rights, to spend even one second of my time dealing with any business that chooses to not support citizen's rights.

That's cool. I just live my life and go about my business. I don't have time for that stuff.

Also you have to remember that many businesses that have a no gun policy do it for insurance purposes.

Quit wearing them long ago anyway and switched to Wranglers.
Me too! They won't get a dime of my money. He makes a wacky (I'm being kind and PC here) case for his decision, he says: "It boils down to this: you shouldn't have to be concerned about your safety while shopping for cloths or trying on a pair of jeans. Simply put firearms don't belong in either of those settings. In the end, I believe we have an obligation to our employees and customers to ensure a safe environment and keeping firearms out of our stores and offices will get us one step closer to achieving that reality". Let's look at a few points of his statement: 1. "You Shouldn't have to be concern about your safety while shopping" yea like there has never been an armed robbery or shooting at a store or mall. Dumbass statement #1
2. He actually differentiated between shopping for cloths and jeans. Are you serious? Dumbass statement #2
3. He actually thinks he somehow is ensuring a safe environment and that bad guys will not bring their guns with them to rob his stores. Dumbass statement #3
4. Finally how in heck does he think that his great words of wisdom are going to keep firearms out of his stores??? Dumbass!!!!!

Last Edited:
Just sent them an email letting me know that if I can't be American in their stores they no longer need my American dollars! Everyone on here should do the same.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top