JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Stripped the 35 down for a going over before taking it up to Lucky's. Lots of wear but, over all looks in good shape. Rifling is still good but, the finish as you can see is pretty worn. Keep barrel and powder coat or, new KKM stainless? I'm leaning toward the stainless but, decisions decisions.:rolleyes:

thumbnail_IMG_0274.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0276.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0277.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0279.jpg

The bottom of the grip is in pretty rough shape also. Should I magwell it or maybe have it trimmed up to look clean? Or, just leave it?

thumbnail_IMG_0281.jpg

All of my Glocks are Gen 3, and the only thing I do to all of them is replace the ejector (part number 336 for G19/17) with the ejector from the Gen 4 (part number 30274 for G19/17). This modification cures any brass-to-the-face problems that can sometimes occur with the Gen 3 Glocks.

I also usually chop the "nub" off of the slide release since my natural grip sometimes rides the extension while shooting (long fingers), but that's just a modification specific to me.

Besides that I leave everything factory.

Enjoy your new Glock!
Those are 9mm ejectors.
OP has a 40, so different can o' worms.

BTW best Glock 9mm ejrctor is 47021.
Buy TMH 47208 to get that ejector.
This is the Gen5 ejector.

30274 is the Gen4 ejector.
And they have improved on that.

Stripped the 35 down for a going over before taking it up to Lucky's. Lots of wear but, over all looks in good shape. Rifling is still good but, the finish as you can see is pretty worn. Keep barrel and powder coat or, new KKM stainless? I'm leaning toward the stainless but, decisions decisions.:rolleyes:

View attachment 739079 View attachment 739080 View attachment 739081 View attachment 739082
G35 is a comp gun and that one has some rounds through it.
Bench the gun to see how it's shooting.
Glock barrels are usually very good unless this one is worn out.

KKM are very good as well.
I have two.
Good company.

Favorite Glock trigger is Overwatch TAC
G35 shipped with a "Minus" connector which is a very good connector.

In a range Glock I use a 4lb Wolff striker spring.
I like the stock 5lb trigger spring.
Some preach aftermarket 6lb trigger spring but that degrades reset quality.

Doing a little looking around I guess I should say, I'm going to do a semi-custom job to the 35!

Cerakote slide and mag bottoms to match
Barrel upgrade
Tungsten guide rod
Possible trigger
Different night sights (I'm not to particular on the current ones)
Different Mag release (Has an extended one on it but, don't care much for it either)

Anything I'm missing?
Yes...............it's .40 Caliber. That's why it was only $450. All my Glocks are chambered for 9MM. So when the SHTF and you run out of ammo, I'll just toss you one of my 9MM's instead.

Did your pistol come with the laser?
No laser. It is a Chinese Surefire clone and did come with the gun. I took it off and through it in the junk bin for now. Not sure I'm going to use a light on this as, I am planning a good set of night sights. The ones on it are dead.:rolleyes:

Those are 9mm ejectors.
OP has a 40, so different can o' worms.

BTW best Glock 9mm ejrctor is 47021.
Buy TMH 47208 to get that ejector.
This is the Gen5 ejector.

30274 is the Gen4 ejector.
And they have improved on that.

Good catch, I missed that his was .40

Thanks for the info on the Gen 5 ejectors, I've never used them so I didn't know if swapping out my Gen 4 ejectors would make any difference.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top