JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No one mentioned Lone Wolf Distributors for aftermarket parts. They have been around a long time.

For triggers, I like the Overwatch Precision trigger. I just built a 20 and the Overwatch is real nice. I used Zev connector.
I like ETS mags for range use.

Ok so, for a while now, I've been wanting to do a custom to me gun. Have all I want now for carry/home/range toys but, wanted something unique for me to show off to my buds. Picked up this Glock 35 .40S&W today and am thinking of sending it in for some cerakoting and maybe a custom barrel and trigger type stuff. Looking for some thoughts on the parts so, feel free to suggest what you like and or have experience with. Also, if there is anything you would have replaced for peace of mind. It has been well loved and has the wear marks to show.

Oh yeah, I got it for $450 so, I think I did ok.

View attachment 737831 View attachment 737832 View attachment 737833 View attachment 737834

You should trade it in for a G19 or G19X...... ;):D

You should trade it in for a G19 or G19X...... ;):D

Image result for he's right you know

Nah, I've got a G48 and that's now my carry gun. This one is for fun but, not like my other one!:D

Trade for a G19? No way. The G19 is the most over rated Glock IMO. Especially with the G48. The 19 is chunky to carry and too small for real duy/field use.

I like the G35 and I'm stoked to see what you do to it!

Got the same one on a deal with 5 mags yrs ago and a cop Safari holster and surefire light from a neighbor the bought it as a cop, then a month later his unit switched to issued guns only and he needed cash for his mandatory gun deposit. Think I paid $500.

I tossed a Lone Wolf conversion 9mm barrel in there, polished up the feed ramp (it was awful) and have been using it as my USPSA gun for the few matches I have physically been able to do. Runs solid!

Trade for a G19? No way. The G19 is the most over rated Glock IMO. Especially with the G48. The 19 is chunky to carry and too small for real duy/field use.

:s0121:

The G48 is a Johnny come lately, something Glock should have done decades ago. Now that I'm fully vested in the G19s, it's mags and holsters it is not worth the conversion. And I disagree that the 19 is too chunky to carry or too small for real duty/field use, I think it does a pretty good job of both for a compact auto.

Besides that, the G19x sucks. And Glock knows it. Hene the G45

You're right there though.

I had a 19/23 but the grip never fit my hand anywhere near as good as my 48! But, they are still great pistols .:)

Anyone know what Gen. it is? I'm thinking maybe a Gen3?
Looks like a 3 pin gen 3

I have several Glocks, have had several more. I don't go in deep when modding them, they're damn good for what they do as is. Typically I do a little fluff and buff on the connector and striker plunger then call it a day.

Get the slide milled and add an RMR ;)

Don't know your budget, but I wouldn't plow money into a glock. Maybe build a nice caspian. Lotsa choices there from a retro 1911 to a full on race gun in 9x23.

Do you want a gun that works or one that looks pretty so you can show it off on Facebook or Instagram to other people who don't know jack about guns?

Is this a gun you will carry or use for Duty/HD?

:s0121:

The G48 is a Johnny come lately, something Glock should have done decades ago. Now that I'm fully vested in the G19s, it's mags and holsters it is not worth the conversion. And I disagree that the 19 is too chunky to carry or too small for real duty/field use, I think it does a pretty good job of both for a compact auto.

You're right there though.

Buy a G45 and thank me later.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews