JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ets mags bulge and can become stuck. tango down extened takedown and slide lock, extended mag release.

and everyone loves a butt plug
I've already decided against the ETS mags. Going to stick OEM where they are concerned. Just ordered the Vickers extended mag release. KKM barrel will stay .40!:s0060: Was thinking of the magwell that pops in using the butt plug area.

Last Edited:
Right now, I have "Beauty and the Beast" but, hopefully soon, something else.:s0060:

thumbnail_IMG_0282.jpg

After seeing the wear on the coating of the barrel I had to wonder if the firearm should have a thorough inspection, like a powder and blacklight ndt. Maybe good insurance before you get a little money tied up

1) Extended Slide release
2) 3.5 pound connector
3) Preferred sights

anything after that will generally be throwing money down the drain, but if that's what you want to do, there are a lot of people willing to help with that

just remember the more you stray from factory parts the more potential for issues. :)

maybe a minus connector and a good polish. that'll do the trigger up right
polish out the grittyness and i think you'll be fine. polishing doesnt cost anything but what .50 worth of polish and some 1200-2000 grit sand paper? easy enough

I've wet-sanded and dremel polished the internal trigger components of all of my Glocks. REALLY does improve the trigger weight, removes grittyness, even helps with the spongy creep when the striker safety plunger is engaged by the trigger bar disconnect. Super easy to do, basically costs zero dollars. Lots of DIY vids on youtube. YMMV.

Beats spending $130 on an aftermarket trigger.

But, what's the fun in not buying goodies when you're whole intent is to customize.

Last Edited:
1) Extended Slide release
2) 3.5 pound connector
3) Preferred sights

anything after that will generally be throwing money down the drain, but if that's what you want to do, there are a lot of people willing to help with that
Go ahead and keep that plastic guide rod and MIM Extractor LMAO.
Only people who are fanatics believe Glock is perfect from the factory. There is lots of room for improvement. Otherwise why would there be 5 generations so far?

BTW I'm at over 5k through my "Not a Glock" using only ETS Mags and have yet to see a FTE or FTF or get brass to face

Go ahead and keep that plastic guide rod and MIM Extractor LMAO.
Only people who are fanatics believe Glock is perfect from the factory. There is lots of room for improvement. Otherwise why would there be 5 generations so far?

BTW I'm at over 5k through my "Not a Glock" using only ETS Mags and have yet to see a FTE or FTF or get brass to face

You can take any gun from any manufacturer and choose to swap parts, but you can also take a stock Glock out of the box, put it in a holster, and expect it to reliably function. There are a lot of people with $1500-2000 custom guns who would be outshot by stock guns, the point I made was that the parts I listed can make a significant difference for some people, after those parts, the rest gets into questionable returns territory. It's whatever though, people can do what they want with their money, with their guns.

You can take any gun from any manufacturer and choose to swap parts, but you can also take a stock Glock out of the box, put it in a holster, and expect it to reliably function. There are a lot of people with $1500-2000 custom guns who would be outshot by stock guns, the point I made was that the parts I listed can make a significant difference for some people, after those parts, the rest gets into questionable returns territory. It's whatever though, people can do what they want with their money, with their guns.
So brass to face from a stock Glock is not an issue? Dude get real.
Do you know what an MIM part is even? Do you know what parts have changed Gen to Gen? Do you not remember when the Gen 4 first came out and all the issues?

You can use quality parts and achieve a better product. I use mostly ZEV. My not a Glock will out perform any factory Glock period...

BTW not a Glock is a Polymer80 Frame.
Mine consists of Agency Arms ported slide with a Zev threaded barrel and all Zev internals.
Lower has Factory Glock LPK with 3.5 minus and a Zev Shoe. Running a 19x ejector

Last Edited:
So brass to face from a stock Glock is not an issue? Dude get real.
Do you know what an MIM part is even? Do you know what parts have changed Gen to Gen? Do you not remember when the Gen 4 first came out and all the issues?

You can use quality parts and achieve a better product. I use mostly ZEV. My not a Glock will out perform any factory Glock period...

BTW not a Glock is a Polymer80 Frame.
Mine consists of Agency Arms ported slide with a Zev threaded barrel and all Zev internals.
Lower has Factory Glock LPK with 3.5 minus and a Zev Shoe. Running a 19x ejector

I consider the problems you reference to be wildly overstated compared to how often they actually occur. I've also observed the majority of issues to be the result of poor handling/mechanics rather than an actual flaw of the firearm.

I'm glad you're happy with your gun. The term "outperform" is really vague though, what will it allow you to do that would not be possible with a stock Glock?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top