JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm becoming very flustered. I keep seeing guns far away that I want. I ask if they will ship on my dime. It's so easy and yet I get the same answer from everyone
" I don't think that's legal or I'm not comfortable with that"
YES IT IS PEOPLE!! 100%
I'm really hoping this post will start spreading awareness to members yes it is very easy very legal and usually very cheap especially if it's a handgun!
You walk into FedEx with it in a box and inside that box you include a Xerox copy of your driver's license and you ship it 2-DAY FIREARMS SHIPPING not to the person but to their FFL. Done! Rifles can be done through anyone you want to use LIKE USPS snail mail but handguns however must go through FedEx 2 day firearm shipping. And those are usually about $10

Screenshot_20220325-064510-546.png

My local FedEx won't ship unless the FFL does the label printing.

In most cases, it's more about the risk than the legality. I won't ship to any user unless they have significant positive feedback. Also, many users have been burned by shipping, both on the shipping and receiving end, so there's a lot of hesitation.

Last Edited:
My local FedEx won't ship unless the FFL does the label printing.

In most cases, it's more about the risk than the legality. I ain't ship to any user unless they have significant positive feedback. Also, many users have been burned by shipping, both on the shipping and receiving end, so there's a lot of hesitation.
UPS near me is the same. They won't ship firearms unless an FFL or manufacturer made the label.

My local FedEx is great about it. Fast n easy.
I shipped a handgun once. It was a KelTec PF-9. Small package. UPS requires overnight air shipment. It cost $75.00. Are you saying FedEx is different?

Steps for how to ship firearms

Shippers with a Federal Firearm License
Only customers holding a Federal Firearms License (FFL) and federal, state, or local government agencies may ship firearms with FedEx. Customers holding an FFL must enter into an approved FedEx Firearms Shipping Compliance Agreement before shipping any firearms with FedEx. For more information, contact your FedEx account executive.
Nonlicensee shippers
Nonlicensees are prohibited from shipping firearms with FedEx.

Tell me how shipping guns with FedEx works again?

You do not have to ship it overnight you have to ship it a minimum of 2-day firearm shipping and it costs about 10 or 15 bucks I've done it many times. That's why you paid so much.

I shipped a handgun once. It was a KelTec PF-9. Small package. UPS requires overnight air shipment. It cost $75.00. Are you saying FedEx is different?

Steps for how to ship firearms

Shippers with a Federal Firearm License
Only customers holding a Federal Firearms License (FFL) and federal, state, or local government agencies may ship firearms with FedEx. Customers holding an FFL must enter into an approved FedEx Firearms Shipping Compliance Agreement before shipping any firearms with FedEx. For more information, contact your FedEx account executive.
Nonlicensee shippers
Nonlicensees are prohibited from shipping firearms with FedEx.

Tell me how shipping guns with FedEx works again?
Well then something is changed. Where did you get that that looks like some fedex rules that are new

Some FFL's won't receive a shipped firearm from a non FFl. The most common reason is that a gun shows up loaded with ammo or the person didn't include a front and back color copy of their drivers license.

It's simply not worth it. Sorry you want something someone has. I don't ship, period. If that means a lost sale, so be it. I won't lose any sleep over it.

I know that some people won't ship ammo or firearms because the nearest UPS hub is an hour's drive from their house. My guess/BS speculation is that many people haven't had a need for electronic payments, shipping admin duties, and the time suck of shipping regulated items so they don't see any reason to volunteer for them. Not everyone lives near a city like I do or has a good computer and printer on standby. To each their own.

What do you really expect?

The News Media, Politicians and the LEFT have been hard at work to sell their message of "NO Evil Guns" and "Increased Regulations" are necessary for SAFETY, etc...

Then.....

Rrrrright......The US Constitution has been re-written.

The 1st Amendment according to the Liberals.....

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances, unless someone claims to be offended by your practice thereof."

The 2nd Amendment according to the Liberals..…

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, unless I say it's reasonable and makes common sense to me."

Aloha, Mark

PS.......more to the subject at hand.

I choose NOT to deal with shipping. So there. And besides, we've already had this conversation in other threads.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top