JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My eyes aren't great either but I just couldn't bring myself to put a scope on it, looks to good the way it is. Still need to dial it in but I'm guessing 100 yards tops with the peep sight and that will be pushing it for me. This rifle may turn me into a CZ junkie if they're all this good.
We're on the same page. I figure 100yds, have 2 mags so I can at least reload a bit easier, and the front sight is one of those glowing plastic rod things. So even with old eyes I still can get the job done, use it for deer or whatever. Never have gotten into AK-47s but with this gun I can shoot AK-47 ammo, which is everywhere. And I like that it shoots the cheap stuff accurately, and I can just leave the "brass" on the ground.

I have a CZ452, also excellent. I'm really pleased with the company.

Made a change to my truck gun

DC78EDAA-5FAA-46AB-A28D-40832B05EB82.jpeg

Just finished putting the final touches on this one, which is now going to become my truck/HD gun. Nothing special, just something to get home with if SHTF, keep the zombies from tracking mud in the house, or to pop a coyote if I get a chance. Haven't decided yet if I want to give it a rattle can finish or not.

DPF9elj.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads