JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went with a 18" barrel and midlength gas. The owner of White Oak recommend it for reliability and he knows his products. The accuracy is amazing to me and is light enough for hiking. A Nikon AR 3-12 with bdc s a nice match for it's purpose. The SPR shoots like a long range, heavy bench rifle with much less weight. I wasnt trying to copy the military version but instead make a varmint and yote rifle. It does well at the bench also. The one i used to have before i got out of ARs and any hi cap semis, and registered my GMRS radios. :rolleyes:

View attachment 449360
View attachment 449361
Dude. Where you been?

Dude. Where you been?

I took a break after the Vegas shooting. And dealing with back and neck issues. I get c5-c6 fused on Monday.

I wish could be down in Salem with you guys. Thanks so much for fighting for us. Can't believe what Brownstains trying to do. And using kids and immigrants to get votes. I never thought this bs would happen in the northwest. Crooks !

Nice rifles guys. I don't know if I should post a pic of my new (to me) Armalite ar10T 308, because it is not a "build". I did add some parts like the PRS stock, BAD lever, ambi safety, SNACH Griffin Armament charging handle, Magpul K2+ grip, and Burris scope and scope mount. The rifle came with a nice Harris bi-pod, national match trigger and 20" stainless match barrel:

I'm boring, It looks just like my other rifles... :

eCtnJ6K.jpg

Picture taken before I installed BAD lever and enhanced charging handle..

Last Edited:
After a few delays, she is finally together. Haven't had a chance to go test er out yet. Aero receivers, AR Stoner 18in mid-length fluted 223 wylde barrel, Toolcraft nitride BCG, Troy SDMR handguard, PSA lower parts kit/w polished NiB trigger and JP ER springs, PSA lower parts kit, sniper green/matte black cerakote, magpul k2 grip, magpul CTR OD stock and Vortex Diamondback 2-7x35/w bdc.

Edit: Swapped the trigger out to a Larue MBT-2S

SPR.jpg

Last Edited:
After a few delays, she is finally together. Haven't had a chance to go test er out yet. Aero receivers, AR Stoner 18in mid-length fluted 223 wylde barrel, Toolcraft nitride BCG, Troy SDMR handguard, PSA lower parts kit/w polished NiB trigger and JP ER springs, sniper green/matte black cerakote, magpul k2 grip, magpul CTR OD stock and Vortex Diamondback 2-7x35/w bdc.

View attachment 460674
That's clean.

SPR/DMR Rifle List

Lower
Aero Precision M4E1 Stripped Lower Receiver
Vltor Emod Milspec Collapsible Stock Carbine AR15/LR308
Primary Weapon Systems PWS Mod 1 Enhanced Buffer Tube
JP Precision SCS Silent Captured Spring
Hogue Rubber Molded Grip
Geissele SD-E Trigger
AXTS Talon Ambi Safety Kit
Strike Industries Enhanced Bolt Catch
Strike Industries Enhanced Magazine Catch
Strike Industries Pivot/Takedown Pin Set

Upper
Aero Precision M4E1 Threaded Stripped Upper Receiver
Radian Raptor LT Ambidextrous Charging Handle Aero Branded AR15
Toolcraft Nitride 556 AR15/M16 Bolt Carrier Group
Strike Industries Forward Assist Assembly
Strike Industries Enhanced Ultimate AR15 Dust Cover Capsule
Aero Precision 15" ATLAS S-ONE M-LOK Handguard
Larue Stealth 18" 223 Wylde 1:8 - Medium Weight Contour Mid Length Gas w/M4 Feedramps
Aero Precision .750 Gas Block w/Midlength Gas Tube
Precision Armament M11-SPR Muzzle Brake

Sights/Scope/Bipod
GG&G XDS Heavy Duty Bi-Pod
Griffin Armament M2 Sight Deployment Kit BUIS
Vortex 6-18x44 Crossfire II V-Brite Riflescope
Vortex Cantilever Ring Mount for 1-Inch Tube w/ 2in Offset

R_01_IMG_4770.jpg

R_02_IMG_4830.jpg

R_07_IMG_4556.jpg

T_00_IMG_4819.jpg

T_05_IMG_4857.jpg

New Adds...
-Strike Industries short throw Ambi safety selector....The seekins wasn't bad, but I think this is a little cleaner looking.
-edit-
Changed safety again to a Noveske/Magpul... :p
-Guissele Hi-Speed National Match. <2 lbs. total pull with an 8 oz. second stage. It takes some getting used to. It's a Challenge to pull up the first stage and stop without breaking the second. So light it's scary, soooo Nice!

538B8817-198B-43E4-9564-2B9446D0E41C.jpeg

-Silencerco ASR brake...in anticipation of my cans being paroled any day now! hurry up ATF:s0026:
358A3E25-6811-453B-9D02-AC3E14DA4C4A.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top