JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just came in from killing grass along my curb out in front of my house.
I was bent over in the street spraying the grass that grows in a crack out in front and I hear a car coming from my rear. I stepped onto the curb and turned around to watch the car coming slowly towards me. Well it was one of our Tacoma's finest in his patrol car. He smiled and waved to me. Of course I have my Glock 17 in an OWB holster on my hip. No way he didn't see my carry. He passes by and I kept on killin grass.
Good times. :)
Dave

Reminds me of a story of when I moved out into the "country" and I was out weedwacking the drainage ditch around the perimeter of my property. Technically this would be county property I guess but the county doesn't do it so I do. I had a guy drive up, stop and start screaming at me "why don't you just leave the bubbleguming weeds alone!!" Then he drives down this gravel road that doesn't have any other exit so I know that he's a local guy.

I added packing full time around my property shortly after this event. I don't mind the guy wanting to "save the weeds" but if you can't have a reasonable conversation about that subject then we would have real difficulties talking important issues.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top