JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
More than likely you won't need suppressor height sights on the 43X. I'd get the optic first. They sit really low.

I'd also file/machine the recoil lugs down so you can bypass the plate completely like you said.

Ameriglo has a ton of options for the 17. They even have an optic chart which will give you suggestions on what set of irons you should run depending on the gun/optic.

These are also good. I have a set as well.

More than likely you won't need suppressor height sights on the 43X. I'd get the optic first. They sit really low.

I'd also file/machine the recoil lugs down so you can bypass the plate completely like you said.

Ameriglo has a ton of options for the 17. They even have an optic chart which will give you suggestions on what set of irons you should run depending on the gun/optic.
Can you link me to that chart? I was looking for it earlier and couldn't find it.

For what it's worth I had a EPS (not the carry version) on a G17 and a 43X MOS for a period of time.

The 43X had C&H precision iron sights and their plate. They weren't tall at all. My 17 was cut for a RMR and I didn't like how high the EPS sat with the plate so I removed it before even getting iron sights.

Reddit is a place you can look for set ups that other people are running with photos for reference.

For what it's worth I had a EPS (not the carry version) on a G17 and a 43X MOS for a period of time.

The 43X had C&H precision iron sights and their plate. They weren't tall at all. My 17 was cut for a RMR and I didn't like how high the EPS sat with the plate so I removed it before even getting iron sights.

Reddit is a place you can look for set ups that other people are running with photos for reference.
Yeah I use Reddit often. For now I am just gonna try and find sights for my 17 as I may not be putting an optic on it. Way too many to choose from but I know I want tritium.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top