JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What 'Violent' threat did I make? Are you reading the posts correctly?

There was no 'bickering' at all - I simply made a one time statement about how he needs to keep his threats to himself and out of his posts - as I would to anybody.

You need to start proofreading your posts before posting them.
No I don't. But thanks for your deeply well thought out response. You really changed my mind on the whole matter.

I'd say this would be identifiable as more not related then a Strat Copy with a different headstock.

I wouldn't want a Block 19 but an AR receiver set in that style would put a new meaning to Adult Legos.
I actually own a tobacco-burst Ibanez PF200, the post-lawsuit compromise. It plays and sounds better than my real Les Paul from the same era. Of course Gibson is a shell company these days. So sad what Henry Jeskowicz did to that amazing brand. But as Frank Zappa said, "shut up and play yer guitar." :)

Not all you'd be holding…:s0139:
I'd probably be holding my chest.

Fred Sanford GIFs | Tenor

Triple up for me...

Scary as a flock of sheep mentally but, dang if she isn't hotter than a one legged man in an Azz kicking contest...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top