JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a real Glock disguised as a LEGO toy

Bad and dangerous design. There's a reason they put orange tips on toy guns, no reason guns should be made to look like a toy when kids are shooting themselves and others accidentally due to poorly secured firearms.

I get the appeal, I had a CZ PCR done up to look like a old school Nintendo Zapper, loved it, it looked like a toy gun, my 7 year old son liked it and shot it a bunch and then I sold it to a OSU Beavers fan who just loved it cause it was orange.

With all the proper training, it'll be fine, but I am sure its trademark related thing that happened with this Block 19 and the fact that you can add real legos to it is still pretty cool. Culper made the right decision to stop, since I am sure Lego money is way more than Culper can ever make in their lifetime, probably never make in 100 lifetimes.

Maybe a cease and desist order should be sent to Lego as their lil devil blocks have hurt more than one adult in the middle of the night on bathroom trips.......... I would have told them to take a hike but I guess only selling 20 of them wasnt worth the hassle to them. The little mommy gun haters at work again.

Maybe just stay with the cerakote stuff........

1626282293801.png

1626282327399.png

15073377_734269326742475_5286105436804798620_n.jpg 60738993_2910076932352232_6797606711738761216_n.jpg db_DeWalt110.jpg KittyRifle.jpg

Maybe a cease and desist order should be sent to Lego as their lil devil blocks have hurt more than one adult in the middle of the night on bathroom trips.......... I would have told them to take a hike but I guess only selling 20 of them wasnt worth the hassle to them. The little mommy gun haters at work again.

Maybe just stay with the cerakote stuff........

View attachment 991719

View attachment 991721

View attachment 991711 View attachment 991712 View attachment 991714 View attachment 991716
How many volts is that magazine?

This has to be one of the dumbest ideas that a firearms company has come up with... The liability on that design would be massive I would imagine.

LEO doesn't fire because it's a "toy" gun and ends up getting killed in the line of duty because they thought it was a "toy" gun.

If I were a lawyer, I'd take that case in a hot minute and bet that I could retire just a day or two after the case was over and verdict confirmed.

Something to consider with guns done up like the one's pictured is...

That most of the members on the forum , would still see the gun under all the eye candy.....Many others , if not most non gun owners...would probably not see it as firearm.

All that eye candy , so to speak is a mistake waiting to happen...in my opinion.

With all that said...do we need a law against it...No
Nor am I saying that you shouldn't do that , to your firearm...
I am saying that its not for me at all...and that others may easily mistake what it is , that they are looking at.
Andy

A demand is a nice way of saying stop infringing on our intellectual property or we're gonna sue your bubblegum into poverty.

Nonsense. It doesn't say Lego anywhere on it. There is probably proprietary spacing that distinguishes Lego brand from other block brands. Unless one of those things were copied, they have zero standing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top