JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
She just needs a little help. I volunteer to approach from behind like a golf pro and teach her how to handle a pistol correctly. Cue the soft jazz...

scarjj.jpg

Looks ugly. I find the type of people that "like" these things tend to be the same who made a dumb joke and fake laugh at it all by themselves. Or they're trying to make a point that falls flat. That said, not my property, not my design preference, not my concern. Don't point it at me.

She just needs a little help. I volunteer to approach from behind like a golf pro and teach her how to handle a pistol correctly. Cue the soft jazz...

View attachment 992129
That's a kill shot, homie.

Looks ugly. I find the type of people that "like" these things tend to be the same who made a dumb joke and fake laugh at it all by themselves. Or they're trying to make a point that falls flat. That said, not my property, not my design preference, not my concern. Don't point it at me.
... I make dumb jokes all the time; although, I legit laugh at them. I'm still not mental enough to like this glock as it offends my eyes.

unnamed-12.jpg

-Robert

I didn't read all six I just got the best idea EVER!!

:s0023:

Picture it now….

Lego colored, shaped and textured……

CONDOMS!!

What say you, ladies? :s0053:

And yes, they would still hurt your feet if you stepped on one in the dark…. and maybe even stick to your foot.

:s0118:

When I wasn't working in Japan, I worked for a company of fellow imagery analysts, and many of the cases I covered, I ended up in court giving evidence about the use of what appeared to be a handgun. Sometimes - VERY rarely - it was, and people had died or were injured by its use.

Most times it was an airsoft replica, either gas or spring driven. The bright orange tip was not common here until only a few years ago, and then on what were obviously toy guns.

The 'fear for life' factor, in a country where the vast majority of people have never SEEN a real gun with their own eyes, is the same, no matter that, to a careful observer, the smaller hole at the end might give the game away, or, in one case, the TOKYO MARUI label would do it - IF you knew what it meant. Also, a reminder that a 6mm muzzle hole is bigger than a .22cal muzzle hole, especially when it is being pointed right between your eyes from two feet away.

I, on the other hand, will go on record and admit that only once, in sixty or so cases, was I able to tell the difference between the 'real steel' and a full-size replica. In every case but one, I stood up in court and admitted that inadequacy, so that the jury court could make their minds up about how somebody who was a life-time shooter, particularly of handguns, could swear on oath that he could not tell the difference. In some cases, I was able to offer a practical demonstration of my ignorance, by placing a Tokyo Marui, KSG replica and one of my collection of Glock de-acs under a cloth, and having revealed them to the jury, asked them, in the relatively calm atmosphere of the courtroom, to say which was which, having gotten an usher played the old three-card trick.

They were to bear in mind that it was unlikely that they were better able to do so than the petrified store clerk [for example].

Given the less-than-brilliant CCTV image that was the vogue between 2001 and 10 I never lost in a case where a gun was involved, real or replica, no matter how odd it might have looked to experienced shooters like most of us here are.

And the case where I WAS able to tell? It was a very odd case in any event - an armed robbery of a post office where the two perps [or twerps] used a crowbar and, of all things, what appeared to be a Swiss Army carbine - STG90 - with folding stock and twinned magazines - exactly like the real deal. This was about as likely a scenario in any part of the UK as trying to carry out a robbery armed with a cello.

It was, as I recall, the very first case in which the latest high definition digital CCTV was in use. It was just as good as any home movie you might see on Youtube, at 720p definition.

Clearly visible on the righthand side of the receiver was the sticker TOKYO MARUI and the usual advice not to point it at anything that you did not mean to shoot etc. The store clerk did not see it, nor, if she had, would it have had the slightest significance.

The pair of crooks went down for sixteen years apiece.

When I wasn't working in Japan, I worked for a company of fellow imagery analysts, and many of the cases I covered, I ended up in court giving evidence about the use of what appeared to be a handgun. Sometimes - VERY rarely - it was, and people had died or were injured by its use.

Most times it was an airsoft replica, either gas or spring driven. The bright orange tip was not common here until only a few years ago, and then on what were obviously toy guns.

The 'fear for life' factor, in a country where the vast majority of people have never SEEN a real gun with their own eyes, is the same, no matter that, to a careful observer, the smaller hole at the end might give the game away, or, in one case, the TOKYO MARUI label would do it - IF you knew what it meant. Also, a reminder that a 6mm muzzle hole is bigger than a .22cal muzzle hole, especially when it is being pointed right between your eyes from two feet away.

I, on the other hand, will go on record and admit that only once, in sixty or so cases, was I able to tell the difference between the 'real steel' and a full-size replica. In every case but one, I stood up in court and admitted that inadequacy, so that the jury court could make their minds up about how somebody who was a life-time shooter, particularly of handguns, could swear on oath that he could not tell the difference. In some cases, I was able to offer a practical demonstration of my ignorance, by placing a Tokyo Marui, KSG replica and one of my collection of Glock de-acs under a cloth, and having revealed them to the jury, asked them, in the relatively calm atmosphere of the courtroom, to say which was which, having gotten an usher played the old three-card trick.

They were to bear in mind that it was unlikely that they were better able to do so than the petrified store clerk [for example].

Given the less-than-brilliant CCTV image that was the vogue between 2001 and 10 I never lost in a case where a gun was involved, real or replica, no matter how odd it might have looked to experienced shooters like most of us here are.

And the case where I WAS able to tell? It was a very odd case in any event - an armed robbery of a post office where the two perps [or twerps] used a crowbar and, of all things, what appeared to be a Swiss Army carbine - STG90 - with folding stock and twinned magazines - exactly like the real deal. This was about as likely a scenario in any part of the UK as trying to carry out a robbery armed with a cello.

It was, as I recall, the very first case in which the latest high definition digital CCTV was in use. It was just as good as any home movie you might see on Youtube, at 720p definition.

Clearly visible on the righthand side of the receiver was the sticker TOKYO MARUI and the usual advice not to point it at anything that you did not mean to shoot etc. The store clerk did not see it, nor, if she had, would it have had the slightest significance.

The pair of crooks went down for sixteen years apiece.

Here's video of tac in action!!

Last Edited:
A perfect candidate for the "Hot/Crazy Matrix". I don't think she would fall into the "wife material" zone.
Not sure how "crazy" she is, but she is one of the more outspoken Hollyweirdos that won't keep their mouths shut about politics/ideals. I'd get a DV charge for trying to slap some sense into her...

A perfect candidate for the "Hot/Crazy Matrix". I don't think she would fall into the "wife material" zone.

Not sure how "crazy" she is, but she is one of the more outspoken Hollyweirdos that won't keep their mouths shut about politics/ideals. I'd get a DV charge for trying to slap some sense into her...
Hey, it's OK to dip into the crazy every now and then, just don't let them know where you live. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top