JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If only we had some blocks to play with...

-Robert
People would start throwing them at one another. :rolleyes:

There are plans published for making your own AR-15 from Lego.

DL-Q33-CODM-lego.png

Also oneupsmanship is for sissies. I never resort to less than twoupsmanship. :)

It is no secret I like novel, odd, or outright wacky guns, but this one ain't doing anything for me. And, for the matter, I don't know how, what, and why anyone would want something like this; both because it looks like total crap and I have small children in my home. But to each their own.

As to the merits of the lawsuit, can't say, but those served took it seriously enough. The closest concept in my field in which there is litigation is "look and feel", which does have a decent amount caselaw to point to. (The only litigation I was ever called to provide technical evidence for was one back in the 2015—2016 time. The little pustule being sued by my organization engaged in multiplicity of bad acts, including working with a competitor on the side, and transferring intellectual property to them, a decent amount of which was complex systems I created. He lost on every point in the civil action, the organization retained all intellectual property, and his life imploded shortly thereafter. As in is now unemployable, second wife left him and stopped financing his screwed up life, and was sued by another business partner he did bad things to before his hiring. I'm normally a loving and forgiving person, but no cacas given that his life was destroyed, and I'm not going to deny the schadenfreude with this one. But I digress. Honk-honk. :p)

Count me as one that believes it to be pretty irresponsible to design a tool capable of being used to inflict lethal harm to look like a small child's toy.

It's this sort of crap that gives the antis ammunition to declare "See, we ought to be able to sue firearms manufacturers for marketing their wares towards little children".

My personal belief aside, when it's stated that "freedom isn't free"; I suppose freedom allows for that one bubblegum to show everyone else what an bubblegum he/she is.

Call me a "pantywaist" to my face...I'll teach you how fun it is to eat pureed food thru a straw.

What Would Jesus Do?
Word has it, he's coming around to deliver some arse-kicking and bringing a bunch of good folk home.

In that case, I want some graham crackers, milk and a nap to go with my "lego" pistol.
Brilliant idea! The Lego gun + blasting Disney's "Winnie the Pooh" theme song = superlative SHTF scenario.

I'm not going to deny the schadenfreude with this one.
Great word for the day!

Do some research on trade dress and shapes in regards to guitars and then come back.

Whether LEGO does or does not have legal superiority, they have a large enough war chest as compared to Culper Precision that right/wrong quite literally becomes moot.
I'd say this would be identifiable as more not related then a Strat Copy with a different headstock.

I wouldn't want a Block 19 but an AR receiver set in that style would put a new meaning to Adult Legos.

Count me as one that believes it to be pretty irresponsible to design a tool capable of being used to inflict lethal harm to look like a small child's toy.

It's this sort of crap that gives the antis ammunition to declare "See, we ought to be able to sue firearms manufacturers for marketing their wares towards little children".

My personal belief aside, when it's stated that "freedom isn't free"; I suppose freedom allows for that one bubblegum to show everyone else what an bubblegum he/she is.

Call me a "pantywaist" to my face...I'll teach you how fun it is to eat pureed food thru a straw.
I'll try to remember this. In the meantime keep your empty threats to yourself and out of your posts.
My dad can beat up your dad.

Any legal issues aside, I just don't like it. People can own what they like, and I don't care what people want to shoot, and I don't want to ban anything or make new laws.

But- I have young children. We take firearm safety VERY seriously in my house. My guns are in the safe, and my kids know to never touch one unless I am right there with them watching closely.

I hope they're never at someone else's house where an irresponsible person leaves a toy-looking firearm in reach and loaded. One could understand how even a well-trained kid might make a really bad mistake.

It's like he hangs out with a teacher or something.
Oh, she's a gifted teacher (including sociology and history) and undeniably a German. However, to the best of my recollection, I learned this one well before uniting with my beloved so long ago. (I do like the word, even if it is of debatable ethics, and disturbingly culturally stereotypical. Honk-honk.)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads