JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was having a conversation with an associate, and neither of us had an answer to the following two questions.

Is it illegal here in Oregon for a concealed handgun license holder to conceal a fully automatic handgun? (eg. Glock 18C/converted glock)

Is it legal to conceal a fully automatic "pistol," (eg. an AR pistol or Krinkov style AK with no stock), registered as a pistol? Are these classified as handguns or are they forced into the "SBR" category due to fully automatic capability?

Why not a duel shoulder rig slinging two full auto UZI'S.

I do not know about the legality of such, however, I would hate to see the civil court case the would surly follow should you ever need to use it.

As far as a NFA regulations go, they are not considered "pistols" or "SBRs", they are machine guns, doesn't matter if it has a stock or not. Doesn't really answer the question, but just saying that the configuration doesn't make a difference in classification.

Why not a duel shoulder rig slinging two full auto UZI'S.

I do not know about the legality of such, however, I would hate to see the civil court case the would surly follow should you ever need to use it.

Noted, although I'm not planning on carrying a fully automatic pistol. I'd just like to clarify what I spoke with my associate about.

As far as a NFA regulations go, they are not considered "pistols" or "SBRs", they are machine guns, doesn't matter if it has a stock or not. Doesn't really answer the question, but just saying that the configuration doesn't make a difference in classification.

Aha, one down. Thanks for the clarification.

So, next up, legality of concealed carry..?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top