JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think there may be an issue legally with the "Cruiser" shotguns being sold/transferred as a "shotgun". I would bet that on the 4473 they are listed as such, and not "other".
Now that would be interesting to see how that would shake out. Been so long since that Co that got this going started I doubt they are still around. They did it for a good while before Mossberg decided to get in on the action. So not a lawyer but I have to guess its moot. If the ones being made were legal before the started making a Shockwave hard to see them suddenly decide all those are now illegal. Now if some shop was selling Cruisers as "shotguns" it means they screwed up. The ATF never considered Cruisers to be a shotgun no matter what some shop decides to call it. It would be like some shop calling a rifle a hand gun when it was a rifle. The FFL does not get to change it by making a mistake.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top