JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was having a conversation with an associate, and neither of us had an answer to the following two questions.

Is it illegal here in Oregon for a concealed handgun license holder to conceal a fully automatic handgun? (eg. Glock 18C/converted glock)

Is it legal to conceal a fully automatic "pistol," (eg. an AR pistol or Krinkov style AK with no stock), registered as a pistol? Are these classified as handguns or are they forced into the "SBR" category due to fully automatic capability?

Why not a duel shoulder rig slinging two full auto UZI'S.

I do not know about the legality of such, however, I would hate to see the civil court case the would surly follow should you ever need to use it.

As far as a NFA regulations go, they are not considered "pistols" or "SBRs", they are machine guns, doesn't matter if it has a stock or not. Doesn't really answer the question, but just saying that the configuration doesn't make a difference in classification.

Why not a duel shoulder rig slinging two full auto UZI'S.

I do not know about the legality of such, however, I would hate to see the civil court case the would surly follow should you ever need to use it.

Noted, although I'm not planning on carrying a fully automatic pistol. I'd just like to clarify what I spoke with my associate about.

As far as a NFA regulations go, they are not considered "pistols" or "SBRs", they are machine guns, doesn't matter if it has a stock or not. Doesn't really answer the question, but just saying that the configuration doesn't make a difference in classification.

Aha, one down. Thanks for the clarification.

So, next up, legality of concealed carry..?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top