JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
+1 to Eric Schmidt's endorsement of Craft Holsters. I needed a leather OWB holster for a Steyr S9 Gen 1 and there weren't many places that had it. The Craft Holster is well made and tight on the gun to the point that it took a while before the thumb snap would engage. With a new belt from Dillon Precision it holds the piece in tight to my body. We'll see how it looks in 5 years. For now I'm happy.

What I am finding is that multiple holster makers profess to make holsters for the Rami
BD carried decocked, but they really don't know how to fit the thumb break. I suspect that the blue dummy guns they use have the hammer in the fired fully forward position, and these companies don't realize that this model is different than a Beretta where the fired and decocked hammer is the same position. Once I actually get my hands on a physical holster that is properly made I will report back here.

Give Welcome to C. Rusty Sherrick Custom Leather Works On-line Catalog!! a call, he might be able to hook you up. He apprenticed under Ken Null.

You might want to take a Walk through the next WAC Gunshow in Puyallup.

The next Shows are:

October 12th & 13th

November 23rd & 24th

December 14th & 15th

Personally, I have found Bianchi Leather Holsters to be Excellent and their X-15 is Supportive even for a .44 Remington Magnum, "N" Frame , Smith and Wesson, Model 29-3 or Model 629-5, both with the 8-3/8" Barrels OR the .38 S&W Special, Somewhat Smaller "K" Frame, Smith and Wesson, Model 14-4, also with the 8-3/8" Barrel. Speedloader(s) would be properly worn on the Pants Belt. Bianchi also makes those.

The WAC website is:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews