JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u3.jpg

This is a topic that I experienced a while back as I felt also that I needed to form my own opinion on carry pistols going forward with all the smaller 15 round pistols that are lighter and smaller but still can carry 15 rounds. As a person that carried compact pistols being a Sig P229 and a Glock 19, so my first venture was a Glock 48 which is just a slimmer/lighter Glock 19 in all aspects BUT with the advent of 15 round Shield mags over the factory 10 round is a game changer for me made me not care if I carried the 19 anymore. But then I tried the Hellcat with 15 round mags which is my daily carry and for me and I have not looked back. Its a good mix or capacity/weight/slimness for my liking. BUT in the end its great to have choices which I have, different pistols for different situations. One size doesn't fit all, your opinion is the only one that matters.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top