JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
+1 to Eric Schmidt's endorsement of Craft Holsters. I needed a leather OWB holster for a Steyr S9 Gen 1 and there weren't many places that had it. The Craft Holster is well made and tight on the gun to the point that it took a while before the thumb snap would engage. With a new belt from Dillon Precision it holds the piece in tight to my body. We'll see how it looks in 5 years. For now I'm happy.

What I am finding is that multiple holster makers profess to make holsters for the Rami
BD carried decocked, but they really don't know how to fit the thumb break. I suspect that the blue dummy guns they use have the hammer in the fired fully forward position, and these companies don't realize that this model is different than a Beretta where the fired and decocked hammer is the same position. Once I actually get my hands on a physical holster that is properly made I will report back here.

Give Welcome to C. Rusty Sherrick Custom Leather Works On-line Catalog!! a call, he might be able to hook you up. He apprenticed under Ken Null.

You might want to take a Walk through the next WAC Gunshow in Puyallup.

The next Shows are:

October 12th & 13th

November 23rd & 24th

December 14th & 15th

Personally, I have found Bianchi Leather Holsters to be Excellent and their X-15 is Supportive even for a .44 Remington Magnum, "N" Frame , Smith and Wesson, Model 29-3 or Model 629-5, both with the 8-3/8" Barrels OR the .38 S&W Special, Somewhat Smaller "K" Frame, Smith and Wesson, Model 14-4, also with the 8-3/8" Barrel. Speedloader(s) would be properly worn on the Pants Belt. Bianchi also makes those.

The WAC website is:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews