JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Kirkpatrick Leather and Ted Block Holsters will both do certain custom shoulder holsters. Ted Blocker is local.
Another vote for Ted Blocker; they're in downtown Tigard. All of my leather is from them at this point. I've got a belt that's coming on 8 years or so, maybe even 9. I've got five holsters from them right now. They made a custom knife sheath for me as well.

I'd give Ken Kull a call and see if he offer his SMZ for that model and configuration.
http://www.klnullholsters.com/default.htm

I did a search on this a while ago and these are about as close as you get to the old gentleman's shoulder holster like James Bond used. Many current shoulder rigs use heavier hardware and straps that wouldn't work so well under a nicely tailored suit. K.L. Null seems to do it right for a small auto shoulder holster.

Have you ever tried an Ulticlip on your holster? They are a pretty legit clip allowing you to attach a holster to your pants without a belt. As long as your pants fit correctly and the gun isn't too heavy it should work for you. Just an option. I use them on my fixed blade knives and have been very impressed.

B04E079A-2CE3-4079-BEB2-8F581CA54147.jpeg

!@% would have sent mine to the OP, gratis. I saw it a few months ago but...alas, I think it's gone.
one thing to be aware of is that (at least with mine) the button snap was a tenacious gripper and
in order to deploy, one grips the pistol and forcefully twist to unbuckle and drawing the pistol free.
so there may be some abrasion to the pistol finish (if that matters to you). understandably, the
last thing you'd want is to have it unsnap prematurely. there are several SMZ videos on YT

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top