JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Guns are a hobby of mine so I own 3 Staccatos and an Atlas 2011. Why? Because I can and I want to. Necessary? No. Worth it to me? Definitely

While some choose to spend a ton of money on fancy clothes, designer watches, tattoos, etc, I blow some of my money on cool (in my opinion) guns.

While a Glock will do anything you need it to in a utilitarian aspect, it is definitely not the same as shooting a Staccato or high end 2011. Even if you don't buy one, just handle one and it's very apparent they are wildly different in fit/finish compared to a Glock or similar.

Guns are a hobby of mine so I own 3 Staccatos and an Atlas 2011. Why? Because I can and I want to. Necessary? No. Worth it to me? Definitely

While some choose to spend a ton of money on fancy clothes, designer watches, tattoos, etc, I blow some of my money on cool (in my opinion) guns.

While a Glock will do anything you need it to in a utilitarian aspect, it is definitely not the same as shooting a Staccato or high end 2011. Even if you don't buy one, just handle one and it's very apparent they are wildly different in fit/finish compared to a Glock or similar.
100% I'd love to get my hands on a Triarc Tri-11 but I spend the money elsewhere. Staccatos are super nice. Not knocking them. Just not worth the money to me personally.

I also have over $30k in tattoos… so I'm not gunna be one to judge how people spend their money. Cause people look at that as a waist as well. Haha.

100% I'd love to get my hands on a Triarc Tri-11 but I spend the money elsewhere. Staccatos are super nice. Not knocking them. Just not worth the money to me personally.

I also have over $30k in tattoos… so I'm not gunna be one to judge how people spend their money. Cause people look at that as a waist as well. Haha.
Exactly! I try to have an open mind about peoples' choices in hobbies/interests and what they spend their money on since I have thousands wrapped up in gun stuff. I realize a lot of people would view that as a waste but, good news for them, it's not their money I'm spending, haha.

Exactly! I try to have an open mind about peoples' choices in hobbies/interests and what they spend their money on since I have thousands wrapped up in gun stuff. I realize a lot of people would view that as a waste but, good news for them, it's not their money I'm spending, haha.
True that. I got plenty of money in firearms/ammo/optics too. Haha.

My Glock does the same thing a staccato does. And I have a ton of money left over for ammo, training, and upgrades……

Plus I don't cringe when it gets dumped across the gravel/dirt…. And it won't hurt when it gets taken as evidence if I ever have to use it. Cause we all know you won't be seeing it for an extended period of time.

Unfortunately it doesn't get me as many likes on Instagram.

P.S. I don't have an instagram.
I would cringe if any of my guns got dumped into gravel or got confiscated, just like any other belonging.

A Glock and a 2011 (or any quality Double-Stack 1911) both shoot bullets but after that a standard Glock does not usually stay on par for performance with a 2011 in the same shooters hands, especially at speed.

Plus for anyone (thousands upon thousands of Glock users) with a modified Glock with $1k, $2k, or $3k into it, I bet you they would cringe if something happened to it.

I've owned 5. Sold all of them.

Is it nicer than a Glock?
- It feels better. Looks better.
- shoots the same.
- functionality? Sometimes.
- their customer service and quality control leave a lot to be desired.

IMO, just keep shooting sub thousand dollar guns until you can step up to a true custom 1911/2011.

I think what we need to do is one of us here needs to perform an actual test where they shoot the Glock and they shoot a staccato. And then we can put that saying to rest. I'm actually genuinely intrigued because I have Glock and I love Glock but I just got my sticatto and I'm still in kind of the honeymoon phase.

I think what we need to do is one of us here needs to perform an actual test where they shoot the Glock and they shoot a staccato. And then we can put that saying to rest. I'm actually genuinely intrigued because I have Glock and I love Glock but I just got my sticatto and I'm still in kind of the honeymoon phase.
Obviously the staccato is gunna shoot falter, smoother, and with a much better trigger. I've shot both and there is obviously a "quality" difference.

At the end of the day they both went bang. If you got the money and wanna buy one then more power to you.

A stock Glock vs a staccato isn't really a competition.

When I'm at the range I do a variety drills from holster (appendix usually) on timer from 10-25 yards which results in accuracy scores for whatever guns I bring. All recorded on paper and logged. I've been shooting Glocks almost exclusively in 1994 until 2012. My scores that I just randomly looked at over the past 10 months, have my 2011 pistols beating my Glock 17 and 45/19X by a little overall and beating my Glock 19's by a lot. However, I have other brands/models, specifically CZ and Beretta models that score right up there with 2011's depending on the drill.

I like science, and shooting bubblegum. Count me in on this glock vs staccato test!

Can we add in a subjective "feel" category and the ever important "out of ammo yeetability" test?

Why ? Because I can.

4EDCE5E3-7045-4660-8069-73C4592F9344.jpeg

Head to head 2k rounds out of the box and no cleaning !
I think I know how that will pan out. Haha.

Buy both guns new. Out of the box. No grease. Same factory ammo. No "break in." Just run them for 2k rounds each.

Talley the malfunctions and see who comes out on top.

I think I know how that will pan out. Haha.

Buy both guns new. Out of the box. No grease. Same factory ammo. No "break in." Just run them for 2k rounds each.

Talley the malfunctions and see who comes out on top.
This has already been done. Supposedly the staccato P went over 10k rounds without a malfunction straight out of the bag. I mean, I had one that wouldn't even allow a magazine to be inserted, so your mileage may vary.

I hear ya on the tattoos. I just got a big cover up and I'm about to blackout an entire sleeve i just dont care for much anymore lol 😅 love doing/paying for stuff twice!