JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought a $2000 STI Edge just before they changed to Staccato because I like the basic, heavy metal look of the Edge and it represents the original design.
With it's big Dawson Ice magwell funnel, it's an imposing beast.
Anyone that picks it up, smiles ear to ear.

A Glock can't do that.
It's about what floats your boat and what you can afford.
My buddy got an STI officer, from what I can see, it looks pretty awesome! It wasn't around when I picked up a DW ECO.

It's about what floats your boat and what you can afford.
^^That's right. People have their priorities.

We had one of these pistols come through the shop, it was really well made. I wouldn't spend money on some weird BS personally.

Some people think having nice gear makes them better shots. A good shot with a Hi-Point will run circles around a bad shot with the most expensive pistol in the world.

Last Edited:

We had one of these pistols come through the shop, it was really made. I wouldn't spend money on some weird BS personally.

Some people think having nice gear makes them better shots. A good shot with a Hi-Point will run circles around a bad shot with the most expensive pistol in the world.
Exactly just because it was in the John Wick movie doesn't mean you are going to be like him !

We had one of these pistols come through the shop, it was really made. I wouldn't spend money on some weird BS personally.

Weird BS ?
Now that would be just plain un-American.
AwES3MHCEAEbCt4.jpg

I especially like the weight listed as "38 ounce empty and no mag" for the big boy. Really? Who carries a gun empty without a mag? I understand waffling over the lead used adds or subtracts, but still, even no mag? Really???
Saying everybody does it doesn't enamor me towards their integrity.

I especially like the weight listed as "38 ounce empty and no mag" for the big boy. Really? Who carries a gun empty without a mag? I understand waffling over the lead used adds or subtracts, but still, even no mag? Really???
Saying everybody does it doesn't enamor me towards their integrity.
Most guns are listed with an empty weight.

I had a Star Model B in 9mm P - cost me almost $300. I also had a SIG P210 in the same calibre - that cost me nigh-on $3000.

Both went bang, did it well, in fact, but one was the gun equivalent of a Timex, the other a Patek-Phillippe.

I had a Star Model B in 9mm P - cost me almost $300. I also had a SIG P210 in the same calibre - that cost me nigh-on $3000.

Both went bang, did it well, in fact, but one was the gun equivalent of a Timex, the other a Patek-Phillippe.
I buy into some of the hype but again I still wear a automatic timepiece !

They're also ugly, but that's coming from a guy who hates tactical BS looking slide cuts and big, loud logos.

Keep it simple and muted. Give me the basic running machine without the widgets, whizbangs and doodads and I might me willing to own one.

My Glock does the same thing a staccato does. And I have a ton of money left over for ammo, training, and upgrades……

Plus I don't cringe when it gets dumped across the gravel/dirt…. And it won't hurt when it gets taken as evidence if I ever have to use it. Cause we all know you won't be seeing it for an extended period of time.

Unfortunately it doesn't get me as many likes on Instagram.

P.S. I don't have an instagram.

My Glock does the same thing a staccato does. And I have a ton of money left over for ammo, training, and upgrades……

Plus I don't cringe when it gets dumped across the gravel/dirt…. And it won't hurt when it gets taken as evidence if I ever have to use it. Cause we all know you won't be seeing it for an extended period of time.

Unfortunately it doesn't get me as many likes on Instagram.

P.S. I don't have an instagram.
Besides, you wouldn't want a light single action pointed at your pecker.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top