JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I started going bald when I was 20. Shaved my head and never looked back. :D

Yea I started going bald in my mid-20s. I have a HeadBlade shaver and have some Wahl clippers. It saves me a lot of money to cutting what is left of my hair and then use the HeadBlade to shave my head.

Yea I started going bald in my mid-20s. I have a HeadBlade shaver and have some Wahl clippers. It saves me a lot of money to cutting what is left of my hair and then use the HeadBlade to shave my head.

I never blade mine, just clippers with no attachment.

So I'm sitting on my porch tonight enjoying some Old Crow and a smoke, and I happen to take the spare mag out of my pocket and set it on the table. It was then that I noticed this:
View attachment 477671
View attachment 477673
That little black thingy is one of the tines to my comb, which has broken off in the magazine, directly obstructing the cartridge, and it was a sonofabubblegum to remove.

Moral of the story is: don't keep a spare mag in your pocket, where it can become loaded up with crap, like this idiot did. :confused:

I quit carrying spare mags, now I just carry 2 guns:rolleyes:

Im 28 and noticed thinning hair this year....this seems to be a pattern...

A...hair...pattern...?

My hands arent quite that bad, i just install tires and work (continuously) on my jeep.

When I worked as a tech, Cherry Bomb hand cleaner was a staple and I had a gallon jug in the shower for cleaning my hands.

Sorry to the OP for the thread hijack. I think too many of us are bald and don't carry combs. :p

It's never a good idea to just drop a gun, magazine or speedloader in a pocket because they will never be where they should be when you need them.

God, all this talk of baldness... sure makes me thankful for this gorgeous head of hair I've got!
B86FDDC6-2F9B-4A10-A5B0-E6A1C2FDFB3D.jpeg

I use either a SnagMag or a NeoMag for pocket carry.
They clip onto a pocket like a knife and keep my spare handy without subjecting it to the indignities of having to mingle with my other pocket debris. Easily to concealed but I don't even bother anymore... nobody notices. Hidden in plain sight.

Must be nice still having hair to comb - started losing mine at 22 - still manage to keep some around, but is kept pretty short and doesn't need a comb throughout the day. Funny thing is, before I started losing it, it was think and wavy and beautiful :p I haven't seen waves in my hair since my early 20's :(

But man, what a catch on that magazine! Thank goodness you didn't need that mag to function in a firefight - I doubt your average malfunction drill would have found that issue. Good deal you shared that here - hopefully some folks will double check any pocket-carried magazines.

I use either a SnagMag or a NeoMag for pocket carry.
They clip onto a pocket like a knife and keep my spare handy without subjecting it to the indignities of having to mingle with my other pocket debris. Easily to concealed but I don't even bother anymore... nobody notices. Hidden in plain sight.

I just stopped using my SnagMag after many years. Loved the idea, but the clip spun around too easily, which causes all kinds of issues. Even though the holder kept the mag off the bottom of my pocket, I still blew out the pocket lint on a regular basis. I had coins wind up jammed in there on occasion, too.

It's the Old Crow's fault.
I you used Brylcream, extracting the tine wouldn't have been a problem.

our hands look the same. i fix cars and thats clean for me.
And I spend all day welding up nasty oil coolers and fixing neglected radiators. My hands are NEVER clean..
Whew, at least you didn't say you choked the chicken with Cosmoline.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top