JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I'm sitting on my porch tonight enjoying some Old Crow and a smoke, and I happen to take the spare mag out of my pocket and set it on the table. It was then that I noticed this:
EC193E06-96D1-409B-8F0B-5C34FD251BEE.jpeg
2870B0E9-D44E-4BAD-BBBA-4BFDDE681A7E.jpeg
That little black thingy is one of the tines to my comb, which has broken off in the magazine, directly obstructing the cartridge, and it was a sonofabubblegum to remove.

Moral of the story is: don't keep a spare mag in your pocket, where it can become loaded up with crap, like this idiot did. :confused:

I carry IWB on the right side at 4 o'clock, wear suspenders & my spare 16 round 40S&W magazine goes in the left front pocket with nothing else.
My pant size doesn't allow me to wear an IWB mag pouch for concealment & the other magazine holder is a belt holder.
A shoulder holster may be in my future...:D

I'm in the process of upgrading my belt magazine holder holders. When I do have to pocket carry a magazine, or revolver speed loader for that matter, then it is a dedicated pocket just for the reloads. I,m glad you discovered that obstruction on the friendly confines of your porch and not in a condition red scenario.

I'm in the process of upgrading my belt magazine holder holders. When I do have to pocket carry a magazine, or revolver speed loader for that matter, then it is a dedicated pocket just for the reloads. I,m glad you discovered that obstruction on the friendly confines of your porch and not in a condition red scenario.
My thoughts exactly.

So I'm sitting on my porch tonight enjoying some Old Crow and a smoke, and I happen to take the spare mag out of my pocket and set it on the table. It was then that I noticed this:
View attachment 477671
View attachment 477673
That little black thingy is one of the tines to my comb, which has broken off in the magazine, directly obstructing the cartridge, and it was a sonofabubblegum to remove.

Moral of the story is: don't keep a spare mag in your pocket, where it can become loaded up with crap, like this idiot did. :confused:
I took away something different. For my rapidly thinning hair I need no comb so I think my hair loss has finally proven to be a good thing!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top