JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have leather mag carriers that hold 2 17 round mags, two each on my belt, they hide easely and don't have to worry about crud getting in them! For the shoulder holster, those same two pouches fit on my right side and snap together! Best investment I ever made on those pouches!
Love my Modified Mohawk, swipe a little beard lube through it and I'm good to go! The comb is for the tactical beard!:D:p

I just stopped using my SnagMag after many years. Loved the idea, but the clip spun around too easily, which causes all kinds of issues. Even though the holder kept the mag off the bottom of my pocket, I still blew out the pocket lint on a regular basis. I had coins wind up jammed in there on occasion, too.
Haven't had those issues. Just as I moved my wallet to the left side (to avoid "showing" my gun, also provides a bit of subterfuge if ever robbed... MOST men carry their wallets in R R pocket), stopped carrying a fixed-blade knife (it tended to migrate towards my strong-side holster), I also stopped putting stuff in my left front pocket.

Like most people, I'm a creature of habit. But a little bit of effort and thought made pocket-junk a non issue.

My clips have stayed secure for the life of the carrier(s), as they should. Spinning pocket clips sound like a warranty issue... ?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top