JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Honest outlaw
Mr GunsnGear
TFBtv
S00tch

Any channel that puts ok production value into a gun review and doesn't just run down a spec sheet I can read off the OEM site. Actually describes details about it and how it feels firing and the trigger travel/break and will compare next to more common guns for a visual reference. Bonus points if they showcase available aftermarket options or have alternatives options on market you can use.

Follow? - none.

I occasionally peruse whats out there and if something piques my interest I might watch it but not many do.

Some are downright idiotic and are probably counterproductive to any level of gun interest.

An example would be that disheveled kid who claims to be a 'gun builder' and his shop looks like a disorganized thrift store. He is the one who got into trouble a while back over the 'key card' AR 15 auto sear issue.

Liberty Doll, Colion Noir, Social Regressive, those are the only channels I subscribe to on YouTube. That is kinda funny, lol I will also sometimes watch Kentucky Ballistics and Washington Gun Law, if they look interesting or relevant respectively.

Most of the above stated, but I refuse to watch

Demolition ranch
CRS firearms
Guns and gadgets
1911 syndicate

Other channels with douche canoe 'gram-ers and overly non serious mush

I have not "followed" any of them in a good while. Tend to often watch one for a while after I see some clip here and it interests me. After a while I tend to forget about them until I see some clip here again. I will if I am thinking about a new gun often search for video on that from anyone posting stuff about it so I can get a good objective look at it which is often nice.

To answer my own question; really not much these days. The only one I watch regularly is Forgotten Weapons, but even that I'm watching less. A distance second might be In Range TV, but it is increasingly less often now. (I've found his history videos, generally, interesting. While the firearms ones not so much.)

Other than that, from time to time, someone will post an interesting video here. I wouldn't say I'd follow the content creator, and most I don't even click to begin with. Similarly, in the past, I've found some assembly or "how to" videos on YT helpful for a given project, but essentially none did I continue to follow after handling whatever task at hand.

Parenthetically, it may have been poor word choice on my part with "follow". I meant that in the more broad sense, not subscribes or whatnot. If it was the latter, my answer would be zero for anything, including the content I watch way more than firearms (e.g., history, contemporary science, social topics, etc.)

I don't really follow anyone for firearms.
If Something pops up as suggested then I may look into it.

That said...
Much of what I see in the world of muzzle loading videos is not of interest.....
Or to be blunt , a lot of videos are chock full of BS about history or just how folks shot and used muzzle loaders and other black powder arms , when these were the only type of firearms.
Andy

VA Meat Hunter

hickok45

Fuddlife

Garand Thumb

markserbu

Big Woods Bucks

Vortex Nation Podcast

Tom River - Simple Living

Hunt Shoot Live

Elfster's Rifles and Reloading

The Real Gunsmith