JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For real or just a govt trap to lure people in?

Some little spiel about how to build your own untraceable firearms that was being advertised on YouTube. (On a video relating to 2A rights)

1692984042059.jpeg

For real or just a govt trap to lure people in?

Some little spiel about how to build your own untraceable firearms that was being advertised on YouTube. (On a video relating to 2A rights)

View attachment 1476123
Kind of shocked google allowed it to be there. If they do not yank it down I would have to wonder if it was not some agency telling them to leave it alone.

It's funny. You can find desperate foreign women baring/flashing almost everything while doing innocent "housework" and such on FB Watch videos but not on YT.. however, lots of Russian/Ukrainian/Eastern European "models" trying on sheer stuff in the exact same studios :s0140:
Well I don't have Facebook, instagram or any other form of social media. And I don't spend too much time searching out/watching things on YouTube. In fact the majority of the "2A youtubers and 2A legal fear mongers" make me cringe.

You can say I have my head up my a$$ or buried in the sand. It's all the same to me. Until someone comes knocking on my door looking for my firearms I am just going to keep living my life.

A politician's "words" or "ideas" mean absolutely nothing to me.

Literally first result in Google search for "Temu solvent trap" :s0140:View attachment 1476324View attachment 1476325
I seldom every open facebook any more but those ads were all over there when I was last on it. Have not looked to see if they still are. Same with Amazon. I was looking for a 1/2 x20 tap to make a thread protector I was having trouble finding. All these fuel filter's kept showing up as something I may want. Took a few to realize they too were being sold as suppressors. This was a bit ago so have not bothered to see if they are still selling them. Seems not long ago one of those places in China was selling what they claimed were glock switches to turn a 17 into an 18. Never paid much attention to those either but, figured if they were really working some agency was most likely watching where they were being sent to. Again the play stupid games win stupid prizes theme comes to mind.

I have seen ads for a lot of crap from that company, but never ST's
One thing I'll say about 'em... there are some hidden bargains, but you have to be really careful keeping the wheat separate from the chaff. My GF likes to doodle cosplay ideas based on stuff she sees there because if she hacks it up or gets it messy beyond cleaning it's not much lost.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top