JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I watch whatever turns my crank at the moment. :s0092:

It may be gunsmithing, Forgotten Weapons, Muzzle Loaders, Fiberglass boat repairs, or rebuilding tractors. I used to build pneumatic cannons and followed those channels. :eek:

At one time, I even got hooked on a Historical Korean Soap Opera. Lately it's been Archeology and Biblical History. :s0093:

Salty Cracker
Southern Prepper1
Jeremiah Bebe
Good Luck America
Black Conservative Patriot

Very few gun only channels these days. I've bought everything they've told me I need. There are a handful I stopped listening to. Especially the tac guys that now own Black Rifle Coffee chains and said, screw your freedom earlier this year.

Not all though. I like the long hour podcast for drives like, The Team House.

I don't really follow anyone for firearms.
If Something pops up as suggested then I may look into it.

That said...
Much of what I see in the world of muzzle loading videos is not of interest.....
Or to be blunt , a lot of videos are chock full of BS about history or just how folks shot and used muzzle loaders and other black powder arms , when these were the only type of firearms.
Andy
You need to get in front of the camera and start making them!

You need to get in front of the camera and start making them!
Well...I have thought about it...but I have a face made for radio...:eek: :D

I have worked as a consultant for a few book and film productions...that was a mixed experience.
Doing my own videos would be intriguing ...however I don't feel like I'd have much to say that others would be too interested in.
Andy

I rarely watch youtube or social media content, but on the rare occasions that I do, it's generally Forgotten Weapons for the history, mechanics, and design aspects of firearms. Fascinating stuff!

Most are too political with more drama/tacticool elements than I appreciate so I avoid most of them. I enjoy watching specific instructors though (Mike Glover, DJ Shipley, Bill Rapier, Shawn Ryan, etc). I follow the people not the channels.

YouTube and the media creators are all about making money/profit. Just remember that.

Last Edited:
Most I watch have been noted above. Washington Gun Law, Colion Noir and Paul Harrell are my go to's.

I'll add:
  • BigDaddyHoffman1911 (He usually has something interesting to shoot)
  • Edward Sarkissian (When I feel like watching something get blown up by a firearm)

I watch whatever turns my crank at the moment. :s0092:

It may be gunsmithing, Forgotten Weapons, Muzzle Loaders, Fiberglass boat repairs, or rebuilding tractors. I used to build pneumatic cannons and followed those channels. :eek:

At one time, I even got hooked on a Historical Korean Soap Opera. Lately it's been Archeology and Biblical History. :s0093:
Every now and then I get stuck on Japanese and Korean Street cooking. No speaking, just hard working food prep and organizing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top