JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He hates free accessible public land - he wants it all sold off and privatized. I guess if you're a hunter like him - that's OK. Only guys wealthy enough to afford leases or memberships to hunt clubs, or who can afford guided hunts can go hunting. Same with fishing too I guess.
Yea I remember a few years back listening to him Boo-Hooing about how 'he' (like every other guy) has to put in for tags and hope to get drawn etc. I SO wanted to call him and say something like "Hey Lars, I'll bet if you REALLY want to go hunting all you need to do is let it 'slip' out you are looking for a guide service and a place to go and I would bet guides or lodge services would line up to 'host' you - and probably with tags in hand" - but that would have gotten me some kind of criticism and cut off most likely.

I quit listening to him years ago because he isn't true to his stated beliefs. I did turn on his show during the Clive Bundy deal cause it was something semi local. Everything Lars said told me he wasn't a real American concerned about our future. I won't be listening again.

On the Bounty/Snitch plan, probably a bad Idea. Too many chances for abuse.

On Lars Larson, 85% approval rating from me. Feel he does more good than harm for this lost cause Liberal State (Oregon). Has been doing a good job on Kitz/Hayes scandal! Not bad on gun issues either.

Saying that, anyone who agrees 100% with everything a political radio talk show hack says has a screw loose IMO.
In fact, same goes for anyone who agrees 100% with any politician, political party, organization or individual.

With the risk at an all time high of losing our gun rights in this State, nitpicking at someone who is 85% with me and has a radio show is not something I personally do.

You guys are ruining Lars Larson for me. I've found most of his commentary and position middle right if not solid right. On a few other key (non firearm) topics, he's been music to my ears.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top