JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I didn't catch it all but today on LL show he is advocating a 'bounty' to be placed on people who might be 'inclined' to use a gun in a crime and for it to be paid to the informant by the City of Portland - starting amount of the reward $250.00. At first he identified only X Felons and the like but then he was speaking to the Portland Police Chief (I believe) who agrees with this but began to include others such as kids who might display guns in school etc. Kind of sounded like a 'tattle-tale' plan but with a $250.00 perk. Like I said I only caught part of it but that was the gist of it.

Lars masquerades as a conservative, he is far from it. Over the years he has never found a law to run people's lives he didn't like. Lars is about what Lars thinks, not about our constitution. Plus he stands fully behind law enforcement no matter how illegal the law is. Just my opinion.

Lars masquerades as a conservative, he is far from it.
Ditto that. The FUNNY part was when he at first mentioned the ex felon part was "This was a way ex felons who are TRYING to do the right thing could identify known felons who are in possession of a gun" - but then the Police Chief (I believe it was) quickly expanded the potential 'pool' of those who might be 'inclined' to use a gun.

Talked to Lars during the Nevada ranch standoff when Bundy was in the news. By Lars reply he was for arming BLM people and anyone else that was a government employee. It's not our laws system, not every government worker is there to enforce our laws. We don't need to arm librarians to go after over due books.

It really doesn't matter now what he says, he has lost all credibility as a conservative.

Only if you accept that Big Brother is a left only entity...which would be an ignorant thing to do. Especially since the far right wields more influence in that arena.

Apparently you haven't read any of the lefts latest gun controls they want nor do you understand that the biggest big brother program in history, Obama care, was all the lefts doing. Not a single right wing voter on Obama care. I think the ignorance is yours and sad to say I doubt you will ever do better. Please find another to converse with.o_O

snitches are the worst of the worst

nobody likes a rat.

I agree, but only to a certain extent. If a neighbor came up to you and said, "I heard some kids talking that they were planning on breaking into your home while you were away, etc, etc, etc......"

Would you tell your neighbor to p_ss up a rope and mind his own business?

There is a time and place for everything. Some snitching is OK in my book. ;)

I agree, but only to a certain extent. If a neighbor came up to you and said, "I heard some kids talking that they were planning on breaking into your home while you were away, etc, etc, etc......"

Would you tell your neighbor to p_ss up a rope and mind his own business?

There is a time and place for everything. Some snitching is OK in my book. ;)

For sure, but that's about a neighbor telling me about hearsay that would be reasonable to listen too. As well as take any additional steps to prevent a break in.

This is talking about getting paid to tell the government gossip... There is a huge difference.

While I agree with the ends, I do not believe the means justifies it and it is dangerously easy to abuse.

We should stand with our neighbors, not against them.

But..... "snitches are the worst of the worst". And mrblond's "nobody like a rat."

That seems that it is either black or white, with nothing in the middle.

I fully believe that there are times "snitching" or "rating" is acceptable.

It is like the "up to" $5,000, $10,000 and $25,000 "rewards" that you see posted "for information leading to the arrest and conviction of......" Would you not speak up?

Someone shoots someone in front of you, and you witnessed everything. Are you going to speak up or walk away?

I guess everyone will have different opinions. That is what is great about this site. Joe, mrblond, I don't agree with those posts. ;) I feel that there is a time and place for everything. Whether it is walking away or staying and talking to the authorities.

Larson is a soap salesman He'll take either side of the argument and then not allow the caller to respond . . . UNLESS they are prominent. He behaves boorishly toward his callers. In my opinion he is a big mouth with a microphone. he even talked over John Bolton today.
Unfortunately here in La Grande he is the single choice for the lunch hour. The most memorable things he says are "Now Hold On," "You Know," and "All Day Long." I agree with most of what he talks about but I wish it was someone else talking about it.
And, he would have more credibility if was a resident of Oregon!
Sheldon

It would get out of hand, they'd start profiling folks, or worse reporting all kinds of things.. I could see myself loading my rifles into me vehicle before I went to the range and wouldnt you know it.. The swat team shows up.. This wastes EVERYONES time.

A rat it a rat.. And a sheepish rat needs their neck broke in a trap real quick.

This "plan" sounds HORRIBLE. No offense to the OP, this is just my opinion.. Ive lived with and near sheep for far too long.. Stuff like this only encourages bad things.

and then not allow the caller to respond . . . UNLESS they are prominent.
Thats for sure - he is definitely an Alpha Kilo when talking to the prominent ones. I once called and talked to him and as soon as I started to present my side of the issue (I cannot remember what it was about now) but he did his BEST to pull me out of context and morph the whole issue into something else. He eventually cut me off when he realized I was not a 'pliable' as others.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top