JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Will died unexpectedly over the weekend from undiagnosed diabetes while out on the road at one of his classes. I'm still in shock. I just saw him three weeks ago at a class he was putting on at Coat of Arms in Keizer. He has literally taught me nearly everything I know about ARs, in which his knowledge was second to none. I will miss being able to call or text him with a question and him being right there to help. He was extremely generous with both his time and vast knowledge. The industry as a whole has been diminished by this loss.

Some fellow industry professionals from Forward Controls and SIONICS have started a GoFundMe account to help Will's wife and family with this very unexpected and traumatic loss, and to help bring Will and tools home. If you can help, even if only 5 or 10 dollars, please do so...

R.I.P my friend, you will be missed.

William Larson of Semper Paratus Arms passed away on Saturday, 29-June-2019.

A Veteran of the US Army and US Coast Guard with 10 years of service to our Great Nation, Will had deployed to Iraq in 2005 in Operation Iraqi Freedom and Enduring Freedom. He served as an Armorer and Instructor for the Department of Defense and well known private military companies. He also worked at highly respected companies such as BCM and SIONICS Weapon Systems.

Will is best known for his Armorer's Courses that he taught across the United States. These courses were universally praised for the breadth and depth of knowledge that he shared.

Will's no-nonsense demeanor, frankness and humor didn't take long to endear him to people that may have known him by reputation. To those that know him and those that only knew him through the internet forums, his passing is both shocking and devastating. Our hearts are broken.

Will had touched countless lives, many of whom he barely knew, that was Will. He helped both individuals and companies and never asked for anything in return. Many companies owe their existence and success to Will, and his wisdom and knowledge has benefited many individuals that are completely unaware that the gear they use and trust have Will's fingerprints on it.

His contribution to the industry is immeasurable and he is impossible to replace. His passing is a great loss to his family and to those that know and love him in the industry.

As a community, let's come together and do something for a man that's done so much for us. The immediate goal is to address the hospital bills and other arrangements for his family.

We appreciate your thoughts and prayers and Thank You for contributing to the Memorial Fund.

Click here to support The William Larson Memorial Fund organized by The Will Larson Memorial Fund Team

RIP!!

I wish more people would take the time to learn about being healthy and getting regular check ups.
Getting tested. Eating right right, and regular exercise.

People really are super human if you just follow some basics.

I see a lot of people go way to early for missing something basic, or just not taking the time to take care of their health.

I'm not saying this with knowledge of Mr. Larson's condition, but as a note for all here.

May he rest in peace.

Condolences to his family and friends.

Sincerely,

Cate

Thank you everyone for your donations and well wishes. For those on social media like Facebook, please be sure to share the GoFundMe account to help spread the word. Thanks.

I'm bumping this up for anyone who missed it.

I'm heartbroken.
I can honestly say SOLGW probably wouldn't exist if I hadn't met Will.
He was my mentor and my friend.

His contribution to the industry cannot be overstated, and we will definitely feel the loss.

If you guys could throw in on that go fund me it really will make a difference to his family.

Mike Mihaski - Sons of Liberty Gun Works

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads