JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yup, crime is up, committed by felons already released in other states. At least one murder by a former inmate just released.

Yup, crime is up, committed by felons already released in other states. At least one murder by a former inmate just released.
Also, WA's courts and prisons also aren't taking in very many right now, so they're left on the outside with a future court date.

I was going to say, this is nothing new, they are releasing like 6000 people, heck how many do they release on a normal day to save money or please the bleeding hearts.

These liberal states, and even the non-liberal states have been making the communities more dangerous for years.
Too much money spent on pet programs, catering to the lazy, paying more govt employees, govt boondoggles, sweetheart retirement and healthcare programs, etc, etc.

So instead of cutting back or punishing criminals they punsh the law abiding by letting all these wastes of oxygen back into society to do mayhem and breed.

They say history always repeats itself and big civilizations always fall.

We are pushing that closer and closer.
Society will collapse, and the wild west will come back

The release of felons is a laughable play.
The responsibility will be on a system, and not of the states.
Rinse | Repeat
Income for their system
More threat to the communities.

I just dress like Antifa when I go to Portland so I can do anything I want and no one will hold me accountable :rolleyes:

Not really but it's sounds reasonable....:oops:

No One messes with me anyway but I have my G17 and another mag on me always these days

Not that all of the above isn't bad, but there is a sleeper issue as well. Crime is not being reported / documented at the same level it was in 2019. Crime will go up, but crime stats will go down showing (low informed voters) that it was okay to release them.

Wait for it...

I just dress like Antifa when I go to Portland so I can do anything I want and no one will hold me accountable :rolleyes:

Not really but it's sounds reasonable....:oops:

No One messes with me anyway but I have my G17 and another mag on me always these days

Not to mention that Joe drives a Prius as well...:eek::D:):rolleyes:

LMAO...

Dan
63bf021.jpg

In my opinion, this is what I think is happening. The virus is an excuse. During the last recession, many state agencies in the general fund to a big hit. For some reason in WA, statutorily mandated government services are not protected in the budget, they are in the general fund. The Department of Corrections saw huge cuts, allowing many entitlements to remain in the budget.

After the recession, DOC started hiring lots of people to comply with governor-endorsed "evidence based" methods of re-entry. Then, huge raises were implemented because WA DOC had really low salaries compared to other agencies and the workload had increased dramatically. This became real expensive, real quick.

The Janus decision makes it so public employees can't be forced to join the unions. Unions representing DOC staff saw losses in membership because most represented DOC staff are conservative and don't want to fund Democrats (the friends of the administration).

Several executive orders are made that effect how DOC operates, pushing it to the left. They go through a few department heads while trying to figure out how computer glitches released a bunch of inmates early. Lots of staff have to be hired and trained to do all calculations by hand, making DOC more expensive. They start thinking of ways to relieve cost by releasing people early on ankle monitors.

Inslee loses a lot of revenue due to some initiatives like the $30 car tab and the unwillingness of the people to vote in a carbon tax or income tax. He starts looking for money for his agenda. He is very tunnel-visioned and wants to run for president on a legacy of leftist ideas, especially climate change. He asks for rainy day funds and it doesn't happen. His POTUS run doesn't get off the ground.

COVID19 happens, money goes toward it, Inslee has to veto a bunch of entitlements and isn't happy about it. He wants his money from somewhere. Several bills are introduced during the session that will allow him to gut a few agencies. Here is what effects DOC:

1: People on felony probation will earn good conduct time, reducing the vast majority of sentences from 12 months to 8 months.

2: People arrested for probation violations don't have to spend as much time in jail, usually less than 30 days.

3: If you're serving time for a felony and commit a new felony, the sentence has to run concurrently, when it used to run consecutively.

4: Prosecutors can modify sentences if the time "no longer serves the interest of the public".

As COVID19 craze increases, DOC manages to make some instant changes that must have taken some thought ahead of time (hmmmm). Felons on probation won't have to report and won't have to submit to drug/alcohol tests. Probation officers can start staying home since jails aren't accepting new bookings and their contact standards have been cut to less than half.

Riot happens at a prison and the inmates demand to have sentences reduced. INSTANTLY, Inslee agrees and with a week, people are getting released. WA government achieves a new level of efficiency! Again, hmmm. With reductions in caseloads from the new laws, contact standards, and early release programs, layoffs can happen.

Inslee will get money for what he wants to do with his agenda. He's hugely popular with felons and their families/allies, a dramatically growing population in WA. He got them everything above, and the right to vote.

Even with the budget shortfall that will occur from this virus and the resulting unemployment from his policies, he has preemptively given himself a purse to push his agenda.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top