JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Remember when Johnny protester wanted to play for blood and then told Kyle he was just foolin... He wasnt
Johnny Ringo: "I was just foolin' about..."
Doc Holliday: "I wasn't..."
I wasnt.jpg

Last Edited:
I got to the thread a bit late... I sure hope it turns out for that young man. It amazes me how bold those crazies are to actually chase and grab a gun. And be like hey you shot Johnny protester you crazy bastard 😆.

Mess with the bull, sooner or later, ya gets the horns!!
Nowadaze, we call that "FAFO"...

Just ask...
Joe Rosenbaum, the convicted sexual predator that tried to kill Kyle Rittenhouse, or
Anthony Huber, the convicted domestic abuser that tried to kill Kyle Rittenhouse, or
Gaige Grosskreutz, the convicted felon with a handgun that was surely gonna kill Kyle Rittenhouse (he even said so in an interview), or
Garrett Foster in Austin, who liked to point his AK-47 at drivers just trying to get home and that got surrounded in a riot, like SGT Perry.

I could go on, yunno...

Last Edited:
BLM/Antifa have destroyed Portland, what a shame really.
Its beyond a shame - its a tragedy ! and beyond the comprehension of most of us who saw it either personally or on video.

I had to really control my 'inner' emotions when I saw what was being carried out by 'humans'. How can one completely remove him or herself from a position of being a (maybe) law abiding, humane person and degenerate to a destructive inhumane wretch with no regard for property or life and carry out the horrible offensives we all saw.

What I saw during the riots was archaic, and so depraved words can not express it. I can honestly say I am glad my mother and father left this world before the foul year of 2020 and did not have to witness it.

Last Edited:
Its just bubbleguming reality, dawg.
It's reality because places like Portland and Seattle sit on their hands and allow it. They allow people to destroy the city and it's economy. All in the name of protest and for fear of their police being crucified for doing their jobs on MSM. Probably why most of the LE in those two cities have quit en masse.

Portland had riots for how long? While the city, the mayor and the governor allowed it. The rioters knew they had free reign to do what they pleased. Autonomous Zones? Taking over police stations? Why not when there's nothing to stop you? It all' worked out so well for them didn't it. Well, until crime and murder in their precious Autonomous Zone skyrocketed and the people finally got scared enough to call the police for help. What a joke.

That's reality, dawg.

Last Edited:
I had to really control my 'inner' emotions when I saw what was being carried out by 'humans'. How can one completely remove him or herself from a position of being a (maybe) law abiding, humane person and degenerate to a destructive inhumane wretch with no regard for property or life and carry out the horrible offensives we all saw.
Because they never were law abiding, humane people. They were held at bay until the leftists in charge took their dogs off their leases and put them on the police.

Nowadaze, we call that "FAFO"...

Just ask...
Joe Rosenbaum, the convicted sexual predator that tried to kill Kyle Rittenhouse, or
Anthony Huber, the convicted domestic abuser that tried to kill Kyle Rittenhouse, or
Gaige Grosskreutz, the convicted felon with a handgun that was surely gonna kill Kyle Rittenhouse (he even said so in an interview), or
Garrett Foster in Austin, who liked to point his AK-47 at drivers just trying to get home and that got surrounded in a riot, like SGT Perry.

I could go on, yunno...
C225F296-C580-4AAA-95D6-D9AE425512D4.jpeg

It's reality because places like Portland and Seattle sit on their hands and allow it. They allow people to destroy the city and it's economy. All in the name of protest and for fear of their police being crucified for doing their jobs on MSM. Probably why most of the LE in those two cities have quit en masse.

Portland had riots for how long? While the city, the mayor and the governor allowed it. The rioters knew they had free reign to do what they pleased. Autonomous Zones? Taking over police stations? Why not when there's nothing to stop you? It all' worked out so well for them didn't it. Well, until crime and murder in their precious Autonomous Zone skyrocketed and the people finally got scared enough to call the police for help. What a joke.

That's reality, dawg.
Don't forget that RIGHT NOW our police force is pretty much decimated. Shhhh, don't tell anybody though. We're curretly living in a city were if you were to need an office right now to save a life, chances are there would be a death. "Police Brutality" MY bubblegum! You "defund the police" phuques should jump off a building.

Anybody watching the live stream from the Portland PB assembly?

ANTIFA showed up and started macing people and throwing some sort of home made bombs at them and near a gas station. A couple injured.

Don't forget that RIGHT NOW our police force is pretty much decimated. Shhhh, don't tell anybody though. We're curretly living in a city were if you were to need an office right now to save a life, chances are there would be a death. "Police Brutality" MY bubblegum! You "defund the police" phuques should jump off a building.
I feel very badly for Portlanders, especially those in Multnomah County.Regardless of the "wonderful gains" made by the "peaceful" protesters you are all paying a terrible price. My next door neighbor's company has had enough and are pulling up stakes to relocate to Boise, a much safer city. They would have been gone months ago, but NOBODY will buy their building located in downtown Portland due to this BS, and they aren't alone having problems selling or filling lease vacancies.

We in the suburbs OUTSIDE of Multnomah County have seen a literal explosion in property values caused by the desire of others to get the hell out as well. It's well on it way to becoming the classic urban decay donut (you know, a great big effing hole of nothing in the middle) like you would see in large eastern cities like Detroit.

This it total BS nonsense and I hope Portlanders will clean house in the next elections and get some competent city council members and especially mayor.

This it total BS nonsense and I hope Portlanders will clean house in the next elections and get some competent city council members and especially mayor.
Lol... portland voters dont vote for competent candidates - they dont even get the opportunity. Did you see the ballot last election?? There wasnt a competent candidate to vote on if you wanted to

Anybody watching the live stream from the Portland PB assembly?

ANTIFA showed up and started macing people and throwing some sort of home made bombs at them and near a gas station. A couple injured.
Qualifies as Portland Peaceful these days. Never did hear the followup to the flashbangs and home made tear gas used on the outdoor church service in Waterfront Park a few weeks back. I'm certain no arrests and if they were charges were dismissed.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads