JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Dead kids.

If it was retaliation for the Rittenhouse verdict, the media and celebrities should face an onslaught of lawsuits. If it's a Dem/BLM/Pantifa person, the media will scramble to bury it because they know that will cripple them in elections. Pray that independent journalists run with this, no matter what the facts end up as.

Dead kids.

If it was retaliation for the Rittenhouse verdict, the media and celebrities should face an onslaught of lawsuits. If it's a Dem/BLM/Pantifa person, the media will scramble to bury it because they know that will cripple them in elections. Pray that independent journalists run with this, no matter what the facts end up as.
My guess is it's the new meth but who knows. Could be total psycho or psycho + drugs. I read good article on that new meth and one guy went from regular meth head on the old meth to grabbing a knife and trying to kill people when using new meth. I think there is a lot of this in Portland.

I haven't seen any links to Rittenhouse verdict. Idiots that are waiting for an excuse to blame "them" will say it's proud boys (or Antifa on the other side). The truth is no one knows yet.

Dead kids.

I will not be surprised if this is the case. In fact I think everything you just said is going to turn out to be true.

I hope it's just random EDP's... but this looks too much like a by-the-numbers Islamist truck-attack, the timing's mighty suspicious and as FDR once said 'in politics there are no coincidences, if something happens you can bet it was planned that way."

I was listening to the scanner and the local PD was doing a door to door search in some neighborhood, did a reverse 911 to tell people to get inside.
Where is local? Do u mean local to the parade in Wisconsin? If local means Portland there is this one

Where is local? Do u mean local to the parade in Wisconsin? If local means Portland there is this one
He probably means "local to Waukesha."

I was going to say something about that earlier myself, but I let it go in the interest of expediency. However, your numbers are also way off...

A USA Today/Suffolk poll during the first week of November put Brandon's approval rating at 38%. That's the lowest I've seen/heard reported.

Using the same methodology that @308 used, with the same numbers but using 38% as the approval rating, the new numbers are *:

9.33% and 90.67%

Not much better than what 308 came up with, but quite different than yours...

To get 308's numbers, Brandon would have had to have an approval rating of about 28.5%. I find that believable.

To get your numbers, Brandon would have had to have an approval rating of 99.8%. I find that dubious at best. More like extremely unlikely...

* Calculated thus: 0.38 x 81*10^^6 / 330*10^^6 = 0.0933 or 9.33%
More factors equals new math to me, never included the .38

More factors equals new math to me, never included the .38
Well, that .38 is Dementia Joe's approval rating (38%). It's the important bit. The most important bit in the calculation, actually...

That's a mighty scope for an AR. I wonder what power it's set to.🤔
That scope is not designed for self-defense, that's for certain.

EDIT:
scopeLOL.jpeg

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR