JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Who would back a crime vehicle into the driveway, leaving the damaged front visible to the world?
Why would he have his DL just sitting out?
Could this be a setup?

Or was he simply high on something?
I'll guess that the front license plate, as you can see in the image, is destroyed and not legible, and the vehicle could have been ID'ed by the rear plate.
Most people don't notice a license plate as a vehicle careens toward them. They might get a read on the plate after the offending vehicle passes by.
So maybe he had the presence of mind to back the vehicle into the driveway to hide the rear plate, since the front plate was destroyed.

The DL might have fallen out of his pocket and he was in a huge hurry to park the car and get inside the house?

I'm just guessing on all of this, throwing stuff against the wall to see what sticks...

Doesn't get much clearer than this:
adambaldwin.png

I agree it is their right, but under the circumstances shouldn't this be in the Hypocrisy thread??
I would file it under lack of self awareness. To them it's a shock statement about white supremacy: "if they can do it we can do it too! Are you scared of the can of worms you opened with your fixed trial yet?". To us the acquittal of KR reaffirmed the rights of all Americans regardless of race. religion, sex, etc, the right to defend themselves. The point of the trial went right over their heads.

The intentional vehicular homicide of several Dancing Grandmas, should probably be continued on its own thread.

Back to the MSM, Dem politician, and Twitter storm against Kyle. As soon as anyone posts "State Lines!" I know that they have not done any research about the court case. A good way to measure how far gone to the Left a speaker or poster is, is to ask them "How many shots did Kyle fire?"

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top