JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There was the Netflix doc 4-5 years ago that suggested a conspiracy between Courtney Love and the man-nanny. Courtney was seen by many as a modern day Yoko Ono.

As a proud Gen-Xer I did listen to Nirvana, Mudhoney, and all of those Seattle bands in high school. This was the last time rock n' roll dominated the Top 40. I don't think we'll ever see so many rock bands in the Top 10 at the same time as we did in the early 1990's. The Northwest was the cultural epicenter of the country and it was a great time to be in high school here.

The late 90's were a referendum on the early 90's and there was a lot of AWFUL music: Smash Mouth, Ricky Martin, Ace of Bass, "The Macarena", etc... It's been all downhill since then.

Steve Jobs ruined everything.

My .02, YMMV

I heard Third Eye Blind on the "classic" radio station while driving awhile back. I wanted to call in and tell them that "classic" refers to Pink Floyd or Zeppelin...

The world moves on, but it's tough to shake the perception that a decade ago was the 90's.

I heard Third Eye Blind on the "classic" radio station while driving awhile back. I wanted to call in and tell them that "classic" refers to Pink Floyd or Zeppelin...

The world moves on, but it's tough to shake the perception that a decade ago was the 90's.
Uncle Hueco.

613Mkol2XSL._AC_SL1024_.jpg

I'm with you, I still think that the black album is new Metallica vs. Master of puppets being older Metallica

I liked his music in the 90s but I was a teenager. Heard this conspiracy theory a couple decades ago. IIRC there was some death metal guy that said Courtney tried to hire him for a hit.

I don't really have an opinion. I've moved on.

Tolerance

A person may develop tolerance to a drug when the drug is used repeatedly. For instance, when morphine or alcohol is used for a long time, larger and larger doses must be taken to produce the same effect. Usually, tolerance develops because metabolism of the drug speeds up (often because the liver enzymes involved in metabolizing drugs become more active) and because the number of sites (cell receptors) that the drug attaches to or the strength of the bond (affinity) between the receptor and drug decreases (see Receptors on Cells).
Tolerance is not the same as dependence or addiction.

from

So all the bs about being incapacitated and everything else is based on what a private investigator said so it's 100% plausible that he could have used a shotgun to commit suicide

Bad taste.........................
And this wasn't? :cool:

I was always under the impression that Kurt Cobain was tired of the grunge scene and decided to become a head banger instead.
So why are we digging up Kurt Ca-Bang?

We all know Courtney killed him. SPD couldn't detect their way out of a Starbucks.

His car was also in the shop getting serviced when he lost his mind..

I remember rumors back in the day that he was clean and sober during the time this happened, Courtney was living in his shadow and couldn't stand it. And the suicide note was altered post signature. Different handwriting at the end. He was planning to quit the band or something and then it got changed to a suicide note.

All speculation of course.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads