JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Copied and pasted.......................

With such a high dosage it is obvious that #KurtCobain, at the very least, would have been IMMEDIATELY INCAPACITATED (become unconscious), and unable to do anything.
So after that final deadly injection, how did Kurt:
1. Roll his sleeves down...
2. Place the caps back on the needles...
3. Put the drug paraphernalia back in the kit box...
4. Push it away from his body...
5. Pick up the shotgun...
6. Position it in his mouth, then...
7. Pull the trigger?
The truth is, he didn't.
Someone else did.
More at www.cobaincase.com

13233064_1709299359325830_369945329186459784_n.png

With such a high dosage it is obvious that #KurtCobain, at the very least, would have been IMMEDIATELY INCAPACITATED (become unconscious), and unable to do anything.
7. Pull the trigger?
The truth is, he didn't.
Someone else did.

View attachment 905561
Not only that but it was a standard barrel shotgun, he would have to have been inhuman to have gotten it in his mouth and been able to reach the trigger!

ya got toes don't ya?
I seem to recall photographs of Japanese soldiers that opted to go out that way with their Arisaka rifles.

As to Cobain's death, I can't say I really followed it. Never was a fan of his music back in the day, nor now. But it is sad that a person that young passed. He missed so much of life, including seeing his daughter grow up.

7. Pull the trigger?
The truth is, he didn't.
Someone else did.

View attachment 905561
I've long maintained his ex-wife knows exactly what happened. Not saying she was involved, though it would also not surprise me to find out if she was. She was a megalomaniac and an out-of-control narcissist. Kurt was a sweetheart of a manchild, blindsided by fame and unimaginable wealth almost overnight. He never adjusted to it, and Courtney wanted more more more. Just not in the DNA of a meek working-class loser from Aberdeen who did literally live under a bridge for several months which did lead to one of the band's most iconic songs. And of course, should not be lost on anyone, Kurt became a member of the calamitous 27 club...

272727.jpg

7. Pull the trigger?
The truth is, he didn't.
Someone else did.

View attachment 905561
well it has been 5 years since this was released so I would assume no one gives a rats cares....still.

Little known fact about Kurt Cobain. Even though he normally appeared in public with greasy hair, he was collector of shampoo. When police arrived at his house on that day, they found Head & Shoulders all over the place.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top