JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bought a used Kimber locally for about the right price, not in box and none of the four mags were original. None the less, nice pistol (Custom TLE/RL II). The original coating is somewhat worn so I've already made arrangements to have Cerakoat applied by STS in Toledo. What do ya think: black slide, tungsten gray lower?

Pictures when it's done...

before and after pictures would be even cooler
Bought a used Kimber locally for about the right price, not in box and none of the four mags were original. None the less, nice pistol (Custom TLE/RL II). The original coating is somewhat worn so I've already made arrangements to have Cerakoat applied by STS in Toledo. What do ya think: black slide, tungsten gray lower?

Pictures when it's done...

I just got a Kimber myself, and it only came with one 7-round mag. I poked around on the web, and found that Osage County Guns sells a ten-pack of Kimber Pro-Tac 8-round stainless mags for $210. Shipping was $18.99, so the final price was $228.99. Each one comes with two plastic bumpers, a short and tall one. Considering Kimber mags sell for nearly $30 around town, this is a screamin' deal. Shipment was prompt, and the mags are very high quality. Just be careful tightening the bumper screws, because they are easy to strip. Fortunately, you get four screws per mag. They also have five-packs of the same mags for $110.

Pro Tac 8rd .45 Magazine Full Size - 10 Pack

I just got a Kimber myself, and it only came with one 7-round mag. [/url]

I already have a Taurus 1911 and now have seven mags that are entirely interchangeable, in spite of none of them being OE.

I did have one person tell me that I was nuts for doing the Cerakote on a Kimber but I think it'll look great. Before and after pics when I get it back.

Thanks for your comments.

Before you go buy $200 worth of Kimber mags,buy just one Chip McCormick or 1 Wilson combat mags and see how you like them.
May be a bit more but much better mags IMO

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads