JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Trick question. Keep it, of course. And shoot the livin' hell out of it.

Last Edited:
I was going to sell my AKs to fund NV but ended up tightening the belt, waited a little longer and kept my AKs. I'm glad I did because while I primarily train with an AR, I also do with an AK and since they are solid samples I'll never be able to replace them for what I have into them. I guess the only downside is I did end up dumping more money into them, so there is that.

Sell it. Unless it is an heirloom or purchased solely for collection, it is a gun you don't shoot and liquidating it means you may get something you will or something you want more.

I have a Rominan AK with 500rds 5 p mags ect.

I'm 90% 556 / 9mm.... some 300blk n 300 win

I don't really train with this platform.... keep for barter/ familiarization or sell?

You'll need options and versatility in the days to come. Do NOT sell your functional kit.

Except for any Kel-Tec or Jimenez handguns, but only to your potential enemies.

Our adversaries have AK47s so you need be familiar with field stripping an AK, knowing how to clean it, and reassemble it into functioning AK.

Our adversaries have AK47s so you need be familiar with field stripping an AK, knowing how to clean it, and reassemble it into functioning AK.
I wonder if they have the same thoughts about the AR platform. I would imagine so, with so many M-16s being given away or conveniently left for pillaging. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews