JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I currently have a Kahr PM9 with a very nice leather IWB holster that I carry regularly. The problem is neither the girlfriend or myself like shooting the Kahr much since we're unable to get used to the trigger. I've been thinking about getting a j-frame or LCR for a long time now, and after comparing them both at the shop I've decided to get the LCR for the (much) better trigger.

I have some reservations selling the PM9 to get an LCR, but I'm not sure why? Maybe it's because everyone raves about their PM9's? What do you guys think?

Triggers are one of the last concerns for me with a CCW. I find it hard to believe that a double action revolver trigger is going to treat you better than the Kahr trigger. Now you go limp wresting that Kahr and you could have a FTF and that will not happen with the revolver. Even if you have a bad primer in that revolver you just pull the trigger again. If you were in WA I'd gladly trade you an LCR for your Kahr. :D

Definitely Ruger over the crappy trigger. I also think you'd be doing yourself a disservice by not taking a look at the Walther PPS. It's about the same size as the PM9 and the trigger is much better, Glock like in fact. I have one in .40 and think it is great. Thin, light, super accurate - check out Hickok45's YouTube review of the PPS in 9mm.

I have the PM9 that I carry in a leather pocket holster. I find the pm9 to be have a fine trigger, but it doesnt seem to be the most accurate weapon past about 10 yards. I would trust the PM9 with my life over a ruger any day. I really dont think it matters what anyone else thinks though, if you dont feel comfortable with it, then get something else.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top