JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But yet when an LEO gets the same thing they call it an "execution."

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of the Bundys, but we CANNOT have cold-blooded murderers with badges like these cops and Horiuchi and his partner allowed to stand--it only stokes the fires of fear, distrust and contempt of the system and from there invites and incites "preemptive strikes," which in turn continue the cycle of violence...

Did you see the same video I did?

lavoy.png

He's facing an officer with his hand in his jacket. Right after this he turns away. Clearly OSP saw what he was doing and found it a threat. They're probably yelling at him the whole time to get his hands up. This is why I'm all for policy body cams. They're the independent witness. If that office was wearing one there wouldn't be any speculation on what happened.

The FBI deserves to be flambe'd here. They lied on official reports. They deserve what's coming to them.

Two things. If I am not mistaken, the shot in the roof was taken from above from an elevated position, at the time someone had said they were in a sniper position in a tree.
Pictures of several LE clearly show they DID have body cams, anyone think for a minute the HRT wasn't wired for video and sound? Just because they have not released them does not mean they don't exist.
This looks like an outright setup for an execution to me, damn lucky those in the van weren't killed or injured as well.
Not to mention lucky not to have friendly fire casualties as well, people in a circle all shooting.
What a mess! Remember this when our current Governor runs for re-election, Vote !

This attempted cover-up is a stain on honest, hardworking LE officers who are having an uphill battle as it is.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads