JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is no justice in this. The shooting was deemed justified. That is what's stupid about this. You have a justified shooting, why lie about firing shots? Ashamed that he missed? Or unsure that this would be ruled as justified and not wanting any part of it? Strange.

It was ruled a justified shooting, which I think it was, but, the missed shots fired first by the FBI agents may have provoked Finnicum to act in a way which made it justified. Chicken or egg thing.

A bullet hole, a mystery and an FBI agent's indictment — the messy aftermath of an Oregon standoff

Then, a moment after Finicum staggered out of the truck with his arms in the air, a video taken by one of the passengers inside the truck shows an apparent shot hitting the roof of the vehicle and striking a window.

Afterward, Finicum moved toward officers and appeared to reach toward his jacket, under which was a loaded gun, and was fatally shot by state troopers.
None of the FBI agents took responsibility for taking the shots. Suspicions were further aroused when investigators later reportedly couldn't find two shell casings that had initially been spotted at the scene.

Law enforcement video also reportedly showed some of the FBI agents searching the area with flashlights and huddling together, with one agent picking something up off the ground, according to a report in the Oregonian newspaper last year.

I don't understand this. Why lie? Or did he fire off his first two shots before there was a legitimate threat? But still...why lie? You know there's going to be an investigation and it's not like you can hide discharging two rounds...and four other agents covered for him? It just seems so dumb.

I wholeheartedly believe their decision to lie is a direct result of their guilt. Sure, the situation at the time of the shooting could lead one to believe it was justified, but anyone who followed the events should see there was something wrong. The buildup to that moment was stoked by a desire for this outcome. Everything about their setup says ambush. The one thing that has enfuriated me (kept me up many nights) is a feeling that we would never know the name of these agents. But all that has now changed. I pray they take these guys down. Every one of them.

It was ruled a justified shooting, which I think it was, but, the missed shots fired first by the FBI agents may have provoked Finnicum to act in a way which made it justified. Chicken or egg thing.

If shots were fired early and without provocation...and given the events of what had transpired up to that point...a reasonable man might assume that he was being targeted for execution...and attempt to defend himself. Ruby Ridge and Waco come to mind of similar events, albeit a much lower body count.

Indicted in State or Federal court? If memory serves, Murdering Terrorist Punkb*tch Horiuchi was actually indicted in a State court, then the Federal courts stepped in to obstruct justice...

Watching the in can video of Levoy at the final road block, the agents are threatening him and the others with being shot, Levoy clearly understood and was repeatedly saying "SHOOT ME, GO AHEAD AND SHOOT ME" clearly, and then he gets out of his truck hands in the air and then he gets taken out. If he had his hands in the air, how is he a threat? Then he looks to reach for something, and they shoot him! Ok, that looks justified, but why the Lie? Did the agent shoot him when he had his hands still up, and Levoy was reaching to defend him self? The videos don't match with the F.B.I and osp reports and this is a sticking point against the feds!:mad::mad::mad:

I don't understand this. Why lie? Or did he fire off his first two shots before there was a legitimate threat? But still...why lie? You know there's going to be an investigation and it's not like you can hide discharging two rounds...and four other agents covered for him? It just seems so dumb.
Why lie is the big question, also why did he even shoot in the first place.

Watching the in can video of Levoy at the final road block, the agents are threatening him and the others with being shot, Levoy clearly understood and was repeatedly saying "SHOOT ME, GO AHEAD AND SHOOT ME" clearly, and then he gets out of his truck hands in the air and then he gets taken out. If he had his hands in the air, how is he a threat? Then he looks to reach for something, and they shoot him! Ok, that looks justified, but why the Lie? Did the agent shoot him when he had his hands still up, and Levoy was reaching to defend him self? The videos don't match with the F.B.I and osp reports and this is a sticking point against the feds!:mad::mad::mad:

After watching the video I often wondered what I would do if shot. What would anyone do?

Can you stand there with your hands in the air when a hot bullet enters your body? Probably not. I have never been shot with a firearm but I have been hit with fast moving objects. (mowing or weed eating and getting a rock or pebble shot out at me and hitting me the leg) I know that when pebble/rock hit my body I have ALWAYS reached for the area of pain in an extremely fast jerking motion. I hurts!

I would think that it would be human nature to grab for the area of the pain. IE: why it looked like he was reaching for something in his jacket.

Did he get shot FIRST and then reached for the area he was hit?

I am NOT saying that all who wear badges are bad. But, I do know that they will lie through their teeth to save their b-tts!

The whole situation was a bad deal. Glad to hear that something was PROVEN that they lied.

Last Edited:

After watching the video I often wondered what I would do if shot. What would anyone do?

Can you stand there with your hands in the air when a hot bullet enters your body? Probably not. I have never been shot with a firearm but I have been hit with fast moving objects. (mowing or weed eating and getting a rock or pebble shot out at me and hitting me the leg) I know that when pebble/rock hit my body I have ALWAYS reached for the area of pain in an extremely fast jerking motion. I hurts!

I would think that it would be human nature to grab for the area of the pain. IE: why it looked like he was reaching for something in his jacket.

Did he get shot FIRST and then reached for the area he was hit?

I am NOT saying that all who wear badges are bad. But, I do know that they will lie through their teeth to save their b-tts!

The whole situation was a bad deal. Glad to hear that something was PROVEN that they lied.

From the article:
"...He walked toward an officer, appearing to reach for his jacket, in which officials say he was carrying a loaded 9mm handgun. State troopers opened fire and struck Finicum three times in the back, killing him. ..."​

The people who shot him in the back three times had no way to see what was happening up front. I've seen an analysis of the video that shows shots fired as Finicum exits the vehicle with his hands still up. Later it appears that before he lowers his hand to the supposed 9mm he is shot from behind. IMO that is how it went down - shot from behind to get him to reach for the area they could either find or plant a pistol and justify the shooting.

From the article:
"...He walked toward an officer, appearing to reach for his jacket, in which officials say he was carrying a loaded 9mm handgun. State troopers opened fire and struck Finicum three times in the back, killing him. ..."​

The people who shot him in the back three times had no way to see what was happening up front. I've seen an analysis of the video that shows shots fired as Finicum exits the vehicle with his hands still up. Later it appears that before he lowers his hand to the supposed 9mm he is shot from behind. IMO that is how it went down - shot from behind to get him to reach for the area they could either find or plant a pistol and justify the shooting.

Wish I could like this 100 times, THIS is what every one saw, and yet, the popo claims he was a threat! I am sure they plugged him like you point out ( accidentally or not!!!!!) and his natural reaction to cover his wound with his hand looked like he was reaching for something. and like you point out, they prolly planted a pistol, knowing from videos released of him that show what he carried!:mad:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top