JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Is it ironic that these are the same people who are either trying to groom our kids in school, or are protesting the R vs. W SCOTUS leak? Apparently to them children are merely a politically expedient tool, expendable or cherished depending on the agenda and the tool used.
If we protected our children like we protect our money…….. but in America the value isn't the same. Human life is only worth the cause.

Veronica Escobar: Deeply saddened this has happened again

Rep. Veronica Escobar, D-El Paso, was deeply saddened by the shooting in Texas and said "no child should have to experience this, and no parent or teacher should live in such fear."

Escobar sent a second tweet after the 15 deaths were confirmed, "To my colleagues who refuse to act, when is it finally enough? It's time for you to join us in passing gun violence prevention legislation."

LeBron James responds to Texas shooting

NBA superstar Lebron James sent his thoughts and prayers to the families affected by the shooting.

"Like when is enough enough man!!! These are kids and we keep putting them in harms way at school. Like seriously "AT SCHOOL" where it's suppose to be the safest!"
Lebron James? Never heard of her.

TNT Shaq and crew basically said "This country needs to change and do something about this ..."

Translation is 'Take away all firearms from law abiding citizens - that will fix it!"

TNT Shaq and crew basically said "This country needs to change and do something about this ..."

Translation is 'Take away all firearms from law abiding citizens - that will fix it!"
They can try…..

I could pass a BGC, a mental health eval could pass the POST test and would be willing to take a couple shifts a week guarding my kids school. I wonder who's standing in my way from doing so.

And just like that: gas prices, covid, monkeypox, inflation, a train wreck of an administration, Ukraine with the 40-80 billion money shuffling its actually used for along with all the Hillary Clinton and Hunter Biden court stuff all magically go away.

Astounding timely coincidence.

Now its back to race and guns.
The lefts bread and butter issues.
I bet the still-warm blood of the slain feels great between their toes at the podium.

All I'll say is this is too close for coincidence as several here have stated. Of course the buzzwords are getting spouted out by the media like a bunch of parrots, "common sense gun laws", "no one needs "assault" weapons" etc. Not at the expense of yours and my rights.

To be fair we also see more than a few on 'our side' dismissing the severity of the tragedy based on geography, spurious false equivalency comparisons or even claiming 'the other side' doesn't really care based on some cockney conspiracy theory based mostly on an attempt to dehumanize them.
"They" advocate against methods to reduce these types attacks happening at schools except for more "banning and infringements."

So if we are going to act like "they" care, while "they" also simultaneously continue to advocate against methods that are actually proven to prevent these types of incidents. I'm going to say…

'Do they really though…'

Let's hope to God there are no more fatalities. :(

Sadley, I am waiting to see how the anti-gunners use this to their advantage to help the dems retain power in the midterms....
The shooter's name is, Salvador Romas…. unless he's a "white hispanic" I doubt they'll get much leverage from it.

Let's hope to God there are no more fatalities. :(

Sadley, I am waiting to see how the anti-gunners use this to their advantage to help the dems retain power in the midterms....
Don't know if you watched the love video from the stream just now...

ol-shootings-inisrae-a-teacher-armed-with-23992798.png

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top